Webinar Bundle: All 2017 Monthly Neuroscience Webinars
This webinar collection explores the latest neuroscience research on a variety of topics shared by Sarah each month of 2017.
This is an all-in-one bundle that includes access to all of Sarah’s monthly relational neuroscience webinars for 2017.
Included in this series:
- DISORGANIZED ATTACHMENT: Understanding and Healing with Empathy: When trauma enters the family, the heartbeat of secure attachment is interrupted and disorganization comes into the scene. Join Sarah Peyton for an exploration of the journey of healing for any bubbles of traumatic attachment that may be floating around in your system.
- Heart Rate Variability and Empathy: Curious about what impacts human’s heart rate variability, and what effects this has on our mood and health? This webinar looks at what research into heart rate variability reveals, how resonance transforms us and what effect might it have on our heart rate variability and our long-term well-being.
- Disordered Eating: Gradual Healing with Empathy: Many of us use non-essential food (specifically salt, fat and sugar) to compensate for brain chemistry and to support them in having energy for relationship. In this webinar, Sarah investigates the latest research into food and relational neuroscience, looks at some of the paths people take to healing disordered eating, and explores leverage points for self-understanding, self-compassion and resonance.
- Migration, Moving, Home and Empathy: What is the impact of migration and moving on our well-being? Though it is such a common experience in life, research is showing the trauma inherent in making many moves. Join Sarah in an exploration of the latest research into movements of people and to think about how to bring resonance to support the growing of nourishing roots for our inner and outer migrants.
- The Precuneus and the Sense of Self: Differentiating Self from Other: What forms us and gives us a sense of self, how do we know others, and how do we tell others apart from ourselves? In this webinar, Sarah Peyton shares about the self in relationship with other and how resonance supports us in knowing we exist.
- Brain Waves, Meditation and Empathy: Ever wonder about the mysterious way that waves of electricity, emotions, insight and focus move through our tissue, transforming our states of being? In this webinar, Sarah weaves together the latest research into brain waves, the way that meditation affects brain waves, and how resonance can support our well-being,
- Autism and Empathy: What is the latest research into Asperger’s/Autism revealing? Join Sarah Peyton to explore what scientists have been discovering and how resonance fits into the picture.
- Safety: How to Claim it with Resonant Empathy: We are rarely reminded that safety is at the root of relaxation, play and the movement into social engagement, but it is a key factor that supports humans to feel good with themselves and in their environments. This webinar explores the neurobiological contributions to a sense of safety, what it brings us, and how to support yourself and others in fully claiming our human birthright.
- Glial Cells, Memory, Brain Fitness and Empathy: Curious about why self-care is hard for so many of us and what kinds of self-care make the cells in our brains happy? Join Sarah for an overview of theories of brain care and an exploration of the power of resonance to support positive choices.
- Addiction, Habits and Free Will: Empathy for Choice and Decision Fatigue, with a nod to the Basal Ganglia: How do we support healthy decision-making and get as much help as possible to do something different from old, unhealthy patterns? In this webinar, Sarah Peyton explores all aspects of decision-making that touch on addictions and compulsions, and invites new learning about the parts of the brain that are involved and where to leverage our resonance skills to bring the most relief.
- Power and Privilege: The Neurobiology of Status and Group Dynamics: Did you know that feeling left out actually stimulates the very same parts of our brain that physical pain does, like when we burn our hand on a hot stove? Join Sarah Peyton in an exploration of the relational neuroscience of mattering, belonging, groups, and power, and discover how we can create groups that foster mutual resonance, connection and understanding.
- Attending to Anxiety with IPNB and Resonant Language: This free webinar is included in the package as a bonus. This webinar demonstrates three approaches to calming anxiety. Using neurobiology-informed practices, including body-based resonant language self-empathy, visualization, and time-traveling into the future to pre-install resonating self-witnesses to catch us as we move into the events that we worry about or dread, this webinar is a great starting place to learn a new way to work with anxiety.
Link to course(s)Attending to Anxiety with IPNB and Resonant Language
Autism and Empathy
Brain Waves, Meditation and Empathy
The Precuneus and the Sense of Self: Differentiating Self from Other
Migration, Moving, Home and Empathy
Disordered Eating: Gradual Healing with Empathy
Heart Rate Variability and Empathy for Our Hearts
DISORGANIZED ATTACHMENT: Understanding and Healing with Empathy
Safety: How to Claim it With Resonant Empathy
Power and Privilege: The Neurobiology of Status and Group Dynamics
Addiction, Habits and Free Will: Empathy for Choice and Decision Fatigue, with a nod to the Basal Ganglia
Self-Care for the Brain: Glial Cells, Memory and Empathy