Do you want to truly integrate the world of resonance and unconscious contracts? Do you love this work, but is it hard to do it alone? Would you love to experience the journey to self-warmth with support and community? Would you like to live through a year of healing through the release of self-sabotage?
Join Sarah Peyton for an extended exploration of the Your Resonant Self Workbook. Each of the 13 chapters of this book is covered in two classes, in a series of twenty-six 90-minute classes. Each class will include lectures, Q&A, discussion of exercises, demos, and personal explorations of the abilities and growth that make our brains good and comfortable places to be. This journey will take us from October of 2021 through to November of 2022, and move participants from removing the blocks to self-warmth to claiming joy. The class series also includes the monthly Neuroscience and Resonance webinars during the period of the course.
- Take an extended journey through the brain’s networks and systems
- Explore and enjoy the YRS Workbook in-depth in community
- Discover the links between brain systems and the kinds of contracts we make
- Know themselves more fully and compassionately
- Infuse self-care into their everyday lives
- Delight in new freedom and access to joy
- Transform their brains into a more comfortable and kind place to live
The 26 classes in this series will take place on Thursdays, 10:30am-12:00pm Pacific time. See below for a detailed list of dates and topics.
convert to your time zone here
Classes will meet online via zoom.
Each class will be recorded for viewing in different time zones and for review, and for sale after the series is over.
The course can be purchased as a whole for $700, or each individual two-class series can be purchased separately for $70
There are no early bird payment options for the individual two-class series.
We open for inquiry about partial scholarships on Oct. 1, 2021.
Purchase of this class does not include the purchase of the Your Resonant Self Workbook. Please purchase the book separately.
- In order to secure the early-bird rates, you must register and pay by the dates above.
- Your tuition payment is non-refundable and transferrable.
- This work is not therapy and is not a substitute for therapy. If you have a sense that you would be destabilized by others speaking about difficult events or hearing other’s difficulties, it would be better not to register for this program.
- Some partial scholarships may be available after October 1, please write to Sarah to inquire.
- The individual events that make up this series are available to purchase as stand-alone experiences, but signing up for the series allows you a much less expensive rate, and includes bonuses
Bonuses for those who enroll in the full series:
– Access to Sarah’s Monthly Neuroscience and Resonance Webinars throughout the extended journey
– Opportunities to work in small groups and/or with Resonance Partners to develop your resonance skills, learn and transform in community
– Assistant Support during classes – experience resonant support from experienced practitioners when you need it during class times
What You’ll Explore…
- Weeks 1 & 2: October 21 and November 4, 2021: Chapter 1 – Are You Willing to Like Yourself?
In these sessions, we will investigate the blocks to self-kindness and self- warmth, learn critical neuroscience for transforming the inner critic
- Weeks 3 & 4: December 2 and December 16, 2021: Chapter 2 – It’s Not Truth, it’s Trauma
In these two classes, we will explore how unconscious contract work intersects with time travel resonance and continue our learning of how resonance supports integration and healing from trauma.
- Weeks 5 & 6: January 6 and January 20, 2022: Chapter 3 – From Self-Sabotage to Self-Care
During these sessions, Sarah will introduce us to the two hemispheres of the brain, and we will explore the ways the release of unconscious contracts supports simple changes in everyday life.
- Weeks 7 & 8: January 27 and February 10, 2022: Chapter 4 – Healing Shame
These two classes will introduce attachment theory and how it impacts our experience, including that of shame, as well as introduce the circuits of emotion and motivation. How can we dissolve the contracts that lead to shame?
- Weeks 9 & 10: March 3 and March 10, 2022: Chapter 5 – Soothing Anxiety
During these two classes, we will explore the 5 different pathways to accompanying and resolving anxiety. We will build on the learning from the previous session and discover how understanding the circuits of emotion and motivation can unlock contracts that keep us trapped in anxiety and aloneness.
- Weeks 11 & 12: March 17 and April 28, 2022: Chapter 6 – Claiming Anger’s Life-Giving Force
In these sessions, we will trace the development of contracts that can be made during traumatic moments to either never be angry, or to punish ourselves or others for getting angry, and learn how to release them. In this session, we will also explore Porge’s Polyvagal Theory and find resonance practices that support self-connection.
- Weeks 13 & 14: May 12 and May 19, 2022: Chapter 7 – Coming Back from Dissociation
During these two sessions, we will continue integrating Polyvagal Theory with unconscious contracts to uncover and transform patterns of dissociation, which can keep us from engaging with life.
- Weeks 15 & 16: May 26 and June 16, 2022: Chapter 8 – Claiming Secure Attachment
These two sessions will return us to the work of Beatrice Beebe and attachment theory. We will begin to discover the way that resonance and contract work can bring us into more connection with ourselves and others, leading to healthier, more satisfying, and connected relationships with the people in our lives.
- **Bonus Q&A Session** June 23, 2022
- Weeks 17 & 18: June 30 and July 14, 2022: Chapter 9 – Away From Hurt, Disgust and Contempt
These two sessions will focus on the use of self-hate, disgust and contempt as a way to manage emotions in the aftereffect of traumatic attachment, and makes sense in the context of our lives. We will learn about the ways brains respond to trauma, the contracts that are made, and focus on the dissolution of these contracts to move toward more well-being.
- Weeks 19 & 20: July 21 and July 28, 2022: Chapter 10 – The Path Out of Depression
During these two classes, we will learn about the contracts that limit our life energy and can lead to hopelessness and depression. When combined with negative self-talk they can be toxic.The release of these contracts in these two classes supports the reclamation of movement and agency.
- Weeks 21 & 22: August 11 and August 25, 2022: Chapter 11 – Working with Layers of Addiction
Learn the neuroscience of addiction and the ways our self-sabotaging behaviors and addictions are attempts to keep us safe and happy. These two classes explore what happens to us in relationship to our addictions and addictive strategies when these contracts are dissolved. Resonance skills will be practiced to support self-compassion during this process.
- Weeks 23 & 24: September 1 and September 29, 2022: Chapter 12 – Reclaiming Sexuality and Self
Our SEXUALITY circuit of emotion and motivation is about so much more than our sexual interest or activity. It’s essential to our sense of authenticity, well-being and expression. We will work with contracts connected to this circuit in these two classes and practice supportive resonance skills to help with both personal issues and internalized oppression from the way that society judges and ranks bodies.
- Weeks 25 & 26: November 3 and November 10, 2022: Chapter 13: Reclaiming Joy
In these final two classes, We will look at the PLAY circuit and the research of Beatrice Beebe on attachment and how our experiences with others can create contracts that block trust, connection, and ultimately, joy. We’ll release contracts to move towards finding our true selves and expressing joy. In addition, we will learn about and release false Bodhisattva vows, contracts made in an attempt to make the world a better place, no matter the cost.