This is an all in one bundle that includes access to all of Sarah’s monthly relational neuroscience webinars for 2020.
By purchasing this package, you have the option of attending the webinar live each month, or watching the webinar recordings when they’re posted (generally within 48 hours of the live webinar).
The 2020 series includes the following topics:
- Burnout, Resonance and Resilience: Bouncing Back Faster: Curious about the experience of burnout in the workplace and what is happening in the brain when we can no longer function the way we would like to? Join Sarah Peyton for an exploration of workplace burnout and how relational neuroscience and resonant language can bring new resilience and a greater sense of meaning.
- Disgust’s Protective Power: Celebrating our “Yuck!”: How can we identify when we are having the important feeling of disgust, and what is it trying to tell us? The claiming of disgust is a powerful movement toward healing and for understanding our world both systemically and personally. In this webinar, Sarah Peyton investigates what opens to us when we begin to name and celebrate disgust.
- Rage as a Life-Serving Force – Introducing Neuropeptide Substance P: Why is rage so important for humans and how can it be life-serving? Many of us have experienced harm from the rage of others, yet it is also an essential emotion that drives us to protect. Please join Sarah for an exploration of our birthright, the RAGE circuit, and it’s main neurotransmitter, Neuropeptide Substance P.
- Boredom and Restoration: From Killing Time and Hurting Ourselves to Healthy Nurturing of the Self: What is happening in our brains when we are experiencing boredom? How can we use resonant language to catch and name boredom? Spend 90-minutes with Sarah exploring boredom and developing more tools to hold yourself and others with care when boredom arises.
- The Heart and Science of Psychedelic-Assisted Therapy: Are you longing to know more about the benefits and risks of psychedelic–assisted therapy? Join Sarah Peyton and Eric Bowers for a look at the history and evolution of psychedelic healing, including the ways in which psychedelics are helpful for depression, anxiety, addiction, PTSD and other forms of trauma.
- Waking up the Brain: Acetylcholine and its Effects: How easy is it for you to experience attentiveness, motivation and memory? In this webinar, Sarah shares about the main neurotransmitter of the parasympathetic nervous system, acetylcholine, and how resonance and inner warmth can support our energy.
- Blame and its Antidotes: Curious about why we turn to blaming ourselves and/or others when things go wrong, even when we try not to? Join Sarah for an exploration of other options beyond blame that integrate our hemispheres and let us live with more integrity.
- Autonomy: Differentiation, Agency, and Existence: What changes can be made and what unconscious contracts can we release so that we can experience more self-determination and choice in our lives? In this session with Sarah Peyton, you’ll learn a little about the brain, a little about unconscious contracts, and a lot about yourself.
- Patriarchy, the Body and the Reclamation of Self: Wondering how living in domination systems impacts our brains and our ability to be grounded? Join Sarah Peyton to explore what patriarchy does to our brains and begin to find the truth of who we are and make movements toward healing from the effects of colonization and patriarchy.
- Holding Climate Anxiety with Resonance and Care: Do you long to stay present to the reality of climate change, but find it increasingly anxiety producing? This webinar offers an experience of resonance and to shares a series of exercises for self-warmth in these difficult times.
- November 24, 2020 – Serotonin and the Just-Right Life: Are you curious about the important role of serotonin in our experience of well-being? Join Sarah Peyton to learn about what is needed for serotonin to be the balancing force it’s meant to be, and how we can move towards greater resilience through receiving resonance and trauma healing.
- December 15, 2020 – Free webinar: Process Work Demonstration
There are no reviews yet.