This is an all-in-one bundle that includes access to all of Sarah’s monthly relational neuroscience webinars for 2019.
Included in this series:
- Finding Joy: How can we recognize, expand, and nourish the joy in our lives so that it sustains us? Join Sarah Peyton for an exploration of the neuroscience of joy and how empathy and resonance point the way toward joy for each of us.
- Loyalty, Status and Belonging: Understanding Guilt and Healing Shame with Resonance: What is the difference between guilt and shame and how do they relate to our longing for innocence in a world where there is such a cost to just being alive? In this webinar, Sarah Peyton looks at the complex experience of being present to the dramatic impact humans can have while exploring how we can heal guilt and shame and practice radical self-acceptance.
- The Seeking Circuit and Depression: Why Depression Zaps our Life Energy How Resonant Language Can Help: What is happening in our brain when depression hits, how is it related to the brain’s seeking circuit, and how can resonant language help? Join Sarah Peyton to put depression into the context of Jaak Panksepp’s research into the circuits to discover tools and processes that support a return to well-being.
- Anxiety: 4 Starting Points for Relief: We live in a world where stress is a shared experience with every person we meet. Neuroscientists, psychiatrists, medical doctors and pharmacists try to drug it away. What can we do that is different? This webinar explores the neuroscience of anxiety, and how empathy and resonance point the way toward very clearly toward relief once we know the origin of our discomfort.
- Understanding Unconscious Contracts and Addiction: What is the relationship between our windows of welcome, windows of tolerance, our unconscious contracts and our compulsive behaviors? In this webinar, Sarah Peyton goes into what she’s discovered and explores possible paths to healing from addiction.
- The Neuroscience of Nonviolence with Miki Kashtan: The practice of Nonviolence requires a deep rooting in needs. What is the neuroscience of this kind of intentionality and choice, and what does it teach us about our capacities as human? Join Sarah and special guest Miki Kashtan in an exploration of living nonviolence in these times.
- Cutting and Self-Harm: Understanding and Healing: What are the deep needs and longings that lie beneath our efforts to self-care through actions that self-harm? Join Sarah Peyton in an investigation of self-harm and the role of resonance and mourning in providing us with alternatives.
- Neuroscience Implications of the Vortex of Submission: Curious about the experience of losing connection to choice and what is happening in the brain in relationship to submission? In this webinar, Sarah explores Jim and Jori Manske’s The Vortex of Submission to understand the ways in which we live in demand energy and and how can we live with more joy and freedom.
- Social Media and Other Stresses of the Modern World: How does technology support us, and how does it stress us? What do we need to know to make the best possible choices for ourselves and for our children? Join Sarah for a lively and resonant exploration of our movement through this early part of the 21st century and our relationship to technology.
- Attachment, Emotions, Windows of Welcome and Empathy: Is anger scary? Do you refuse to be frightened? The degree to which each emotion is acceptable to us, in ourselves and others, is our window of welcome for that emotion. In this webinar, Sarah Peyton takes us into the world of Beatrice Beebe to discover the ins and outs of how emotions are at play in the way we attach.
- Healing Loneliness: Moving out of Avoidant Attachment: Ever wonder about the experience of lifelong loneliness, the tendency to push others away and the struggle to find life’s meaning that is prevalent for so many of us? Take a listen as Sarah shares the latest discoveries concerning avoidant attachment and what they reveal about possible paths we can take toward healing.