This series includes all 24 sessions in the 2022 Resonance and Climate Series plus bonus resonance sessions with Sarah Peyton
This program has three monthly components:
1. Talks from 12 different climate scientists from all over the planet about different ways that the climate crisis is impacting ecosystems and humans.
- Koyukon & Gwich’in Athabascan researcher Darcy Peters with Dr. Susan Natali on the local to global impacts of a thawing Arctic
- Researcher Priya Shukla from UC Davis on oysters and climate and humans
- Professor Mallika Nocco, also from UC Davis, on how to conserve water and soil in agriculture
- Brazilian Professor Carlos Noble on the Amazon’s movement toward becoming grasslands
- Dr. Katerina Gonzales from Minnesota on extreme weather and atmospheric rivers
- Dr. Aidee Guzman on small scale farming and crop diversification
- Dr. Fabio Berzaghi on large mammals’ contribution to healthy ecosystems and the organization Rebalance Earth’s efforts
- and more
2. Talks from 11 world-renowned specialists in Climate Anxiety and Miki Kashtan from the world of Nonviolent Communication about different approaches to self-accompaniment and the accompaniment of others in the face of the climate crisis, including:
- Ted Talk speaker Dr. Renee Lertzman
- Miki Kashtan, writer and facilitator of Nonviolent Communication: What’s Mine to Do? Vision, Action, and Mourning in the Face of Collapse
- Dr. Faith Kearns on Getting to the Heart of Climate and Science Communication
- Dr. Ashlee Cunsolo on The Gift of Grief
- Dr. Britt Wray on the mental health impacts of the ecological crisis, creative coping strategies and how we can leverage this information to take action
- Francesca Mason Boring for eco-constellations to support us in finding deep peace and a sense of balance
- and more
3. Bonus Resonant Support and Integration with Sarah Peyton:
For folks who register for the full-year package, there are also 10 Bonus Resonance Sessions with Sarah Peyton to learn and practice resonance skills and nurture community. This is only available for those who sign up for the full series.
April 26, 9-11 AM PDT | June 21, 11AM-12:30 PM PDT | July 27, 9-11AM PDT | Aug 24, 9-11 AM PDT | Sept 27, 9-11 AM PDT | Nov 1, 9-11 AM PDT | Nov 29, 9-11 AM PDT | Dec 13 & Jan 30 & Feb 21 2023, time TBD
Sarah’s integration and resonance sessions are a participatory, body-centered exploration that supports us to be with the emotions that arise when encountering this material. Sarah will offer resonant language and unconscious contract work that helps us be with ourselves and each other in the hugeness, the massive grief and overwhelm, of truly holding planetary suffering. These sessions will support healing, grieving, action and connection. We can only do this together.