The Intro to Your Brain Webinar Bundle
This collection of five webinar presentations explores the expansive synthesis of research Sarah has done into the human brain. Sarah shares about different parts of the brain and how we might use resonance, somatic empathy and self-warmth to re-pattern and heal ourselves.
This 5-module Intro to Your Brain Series includes individual presentations (including visual slides with research notes, audio and sometimes video) where Sarah goes into the intricacies of the brain and how we can invite healing through resonance, self-warmth and the power of neuroplasticity.
Included in this series:
- Bringing the Body to Life - Opening the Door to Your Insula: How do we awaken and access the insula, the part of the brain that brings the body’s voice to life, and what are its many functions? Join Sarah Peyton to learn more about enlivening our being through an ongoing relationship with our body’s reader board, the insula.
- Addiction and Reward: The Nucleus Accumbens: Neuroscience research into addiction often yields a constricted and limited view of predestination and inevitability. In this webinar, Sarah invites people into an expanded understanding of the brain, looking at the brain’s addiction and reward center, the Nucleus Accumbens, and an exploration of the role of resonance in supporting freedom and flow.
- Resonating Self-Witness: Birthing and Nurturing Your Compassionate Inner-Voice: When we are able to be gentle and affectionate with ourselves, our nervous system relaxes, our immune cells are more effective, our brain is integrated, and our whole system starts running on oxygen. This webinar looks at the research into self-compassion and resonance, and how to turn your natural capacity for compassion inward, toward yourself.
- Temporal Lobe's Gifts: The temporal lobe of the human brain is the home of integration of language, memory, people’s faces, and emotion, making it key to our well-being. Join Sarah Peyton to explore the contributions of our temporal lobe as we build a fuller picture of the landscape of our brain.
- Hippocampus, Facilitator of Healing: The hippocampus is the part of the brain that, when we receive resonance, facilitates the transfer of implicit to explicit memory. How can we fully appreciate this organ of the brain, and what are the gifts that will come from exploring its capacities more completely? In this webinar, Sarah shares about the research on the hippocampus and ways a deeper understanding of it can contribute to our well-being.
To gift this bundle to someone you love:
After you add the product to your cart, proceed to the check out page. On the check-out page, fill in the gift recipient’s address under “Ship to a Different Address”, and include what you’d like the book inscription to say. Then select “Purchase as a Gift” and enter the gift recipient’s name, email and a little note:
The gift recipient will receive 2 emails, one that alerts them that you’ve sent a gift, another that gives them log-in credentials to access their courses on SarahPeyton.com.