Deep Play at the End of the World Masterclass Series (The Full 2023 Online Constellation Masterclass Series with Sarah Peyton)
$2,000.00 – $3,000.00
We are living in a time where there is so much dread and sense of threat, from climate to pandemic to political issues at every turn – this shows up in our clients as greater levels of anxiety, depression, loss of meaning and purpose, and dissociation – AND we are living in a time of wonder, discovery, innovation, and access to healing that has never before been available to humans. How do we take both poles of experience and integrate them in our beloved and beleaguered bodies? Constellations can help us, especially when we understand the relational neuroscience of accompaniment and resonance. This series explores the best approaches to leverage constellations for healing at such a complex time.
Join Sarah Peyton for a Masterclass Series. Each in the series will combine Constellation Work with explorations in Relational Neuroscience and Resonant Language. Each online Masterclass is an intensive that stretches over 4 calendar days, meeting for 5-6 hours each day.
Constellations facilitated by Sarah will alternate with Constellations facilitated by Masterclass participants, interspersed with large and small group learning. Both being a facilitator and being a seeker happen by lottery. Only experienced participants who have attended at least one other master series session with Sarah will be eligible to be facilitators. Not all participants will have a chance to be a seeker or a facilitator. The intention of the course is to deepen our learning about constellations, rather than supporting personal work.
- Work in small groups to build facilitation skills
- Learn the ways that constellation work can support well-being during turbulent and difficult times
- Explore working with big emotions, including hopelessness, alarmed aloneness, and the healing of big and little traumas
- Understand and integrate the elements of relational neuroscience that illuminate these aspects of constellation work
- Integrate understandings of neuroscience into constellation work
- Work on specific aspects of facilitation that can be troublesome or mysterious
This event series includes three parts: Part 1: February 3-6, 2023: How to Lighten the Chasm, Part 2: April 20-23, 2023: Astrology and Constellations with the Goddesses of Life and Death, and Part 3: July 20-July 23, 2023: Constellating the Traumas that Knock People Flat, Part 4: November 16-19, 2023: Integrating the Void of Alarmed Aloneness
The 3 part-bundle includes 3 masterclass sessions (WITHOUT the astrology session). The 4-part bundle includes all 4 masterclass offerings plus optional free attendance at Sarah’s Introduction to Emergent Constellations taking place January 30-February 2, 2023
- Session 1: February 3-6, 2023: How to Lighten the Chasm
- Session 2: April 20-23, 2023: Astrology and Constellations with the Goddesses of Life and Death (Included in bundle of 4, but not 3)
- Session 3: July 20-July 23, 2023: Constellating the Traumas that Knock People Flat
- Session 4: November 16-19, 2023: Integrating the Void of Alarmed Aloneness
The schedule will be as follows (All times are in the Pacific Time zone. To convert to your time, please click here):
This event series is a four-part event series; all 4 masterclass events stretch over 4 calendar days, starting at 9am-12pm, 1-3pm. In the second, sessions will go include an optional constellation debrief between 3-4pm for those who are interested. The second in the series is only included for those who sign up for all 4 sessions.
What To Expect:
Each day we alternate between short lectures on neuroscience and constellation concepts with mini-constellations to explore and practice the concepts, and then we do large group constellations. If you’re a visual learner you can imagine small islands of didactic learning, surrounded by slightly larger islands of small-group learning, and then interspersed with large, full-group constellations. Small group work will be done in small groups or dyads via breakout groups on zoom.
The large group constellations are alternately facilitated by Sarah and by student constellators (participants in the masterclass series) with Sarah's support. Both being a facilitator and being a seeker happen by lottery, with weight given to the number of sessions attended, thus not all participants will have a chance to be a seeker or a facilitator.
The intention for this series is to deepen our learning about constellations, rather than supporting personal work.
- Registration includes free access to Sarah's 2023 Constellation and Neuroscience Webinar Series for the duration of the series (February-October). Available topics and descriptions can be viewed here. Topics and dates March-October TBA. All webinars happen on Mondays from 9am-10:30am Pacific.
- The 4-part bundle includes all 4 masterclass offerings plus optional free attendance at Sarah’s Introduction to Emergent Constellations taking place January 30-February 2, 2023
Who is This Event For?
- This event is welcome to all, and is appropriate for constellation and neuroscience beginners and experienced facilitators alike; no prior experience is required
- Sarah recommends new participants attend her introductory course taking place January 30-February 2, 2022. The introductory course is included in the purchase of the 4-part bundle, or available separately from the masterclass series.
- This series will spend time breaking down the “why” and how” of constellation facilitation, including why we might make choices to go in one direction or another in order to direct or shape the exploration based on the seeker’s questions and responses throughout.
- Learning to facilitate constellations isn’t only for those who wish to offer this work in the world; it can be extremely useful for individuals who wish to direct their own healing processes, with a scaffolding of neuroscience concepts that helps them see the field of challenge with compassion and gives a sense of where and which interventions might be useful.
- If you are seeking a neuroscience-informed understanding of how to access more joy, more wonder, more play, and more life satisfaction, even in the face of grief and threat, this could be a powerful offering.
This course is offered in two bundles of either 3 or 4 masterclasses:
Partial Program (3-session masterclass series WITHOUT April Astrology Session) Tuition: $2000
Full Program (4-session masterclass series plus free access to introductory session) Tuition: $3000
- Please register by Feb 3, 2023 for the full series
- Your tuition payment is non-refundable and transferrable.
- This work is not therapy and is not a substitute for therapy. If you have a sense that you would be destabilized by others speaking about difficult events or hearing other’s difficulties in relationship, it would be better not to register for this program.
|Masterclass series bundles
Partial Program (3-session masterclass series WITHOUT April Astrology Session), Full Program (4-session masterclass series plus free access to introductory masterclass)