The course will meet via online (zoom video conference). Recordings will be made available.
The schedule will be as follows (All times are in the Pacific Time zone. To convert to your time, please click here)
- Apr 20: Thursday, 9am-12pm, 1pm-4pm
- Apr 21: Friday, 9am-12pm, 1pm-4pm
- Apr 22: Saturday, 9am-12pm, 1pm-4pm
- Apr 23: Sunday, 9am-12pm, 1pm-4pm
Constellation debriefs will take place between 3pm-4pm PT each day and are excellent opportunities for learning and integration, but are not required.
What to Expect:
Each day we alternate between short lectures on neuroscience and constellation concepts with mini-constellations to explore and practice the concepts, and then we do large group constellations. If you’re a visual learner you can imagine small islands of didactic learning, surrounded by slightly larger islands of small-group learning, and then interspersed with large, full-group constellations. Small group work will be done in small groups or dyads via breakout groups on zoom.
Constellations facilitated by Sarah will alternate with Constellations facilitated by Masterclass participants, interspersed with large and small group learning. Both being a facilitator and being a seeker happen by lottery. Only participants who have attended other master series sessions with Sarah will be eligible to be facilitators. Not all participants will have a chance to be a seeker or a facilitator.
Each day, there will be an optional 1 hour debrief of the day’s constellations at the end of the day. For anyone interested in this beautiful convergence, you are welcome to participate in the information and constellation sessions only, and not attend the masterclass debriefs of the constellation work itself.
Over this 4-day immersion week participants will:
- Learn about the mythology of Sedna and Lilith and what they teach us about power and creation
- Investigate the influence and impact of patriarchy through the lens of Jungian astrology and archetypal energies
- Experiment with the integration of ritual and emergent constellations through the use of pre-set representatives from clients’ natal charts
- Explore the convergence of the ideas of relational neuroscience with ideas about mythology and astrology
Who is this Class for:
These sessions are intended for people who are interested in learning about facilitating constellations and how constellation work transforms and heals. Both experienced and new facilitators are welcome. Student facilitators will have opportunities for supervision and support from Sarah Peyton. Sessions are not intended for personal work for participants, however, sometimes, personal growth and transformation happen coincidently, but it isn’t the main focus of the offerings in the masterclass series.
What others have said about working with Carol and Sarah:
“If you are seeking a magical and truly exceptional constellations training experience, book a joint workshop with Sarah Peyton and Carol Ferris. After years of thematic constellations trainings (family, business, etc.) with some of the best and brightest instructors in the field worldwide, I was BLOWN AWAY by the unique riches offered by this dynamic teaching duo. Sarah and Carol are at the height of their powers in their respective fields, offering an alchemy of deep presence, wisdom, technical and embodied mastery, and cosmic perspective that left me and my fellow participants clamoring for more. Their mystical marriage of systemic constellations and astrology not only provided me with never-before-seen ways of working with constellations, but also offered me clear revelations with regards to my own personal path and purpose. Give yourself the profound gift of studying with these two MASTERS; they’ll fill your cup to overflowing and bring you closer to the stars!” ~ Aileen S. (Student of the masterclass series in 2022)
(prices include an astrological chart and reading with Carol Ferris)
*All participants in this session will have a natal chart and initial reading with Jungian astrologer Carol Ferris prior to the session so that you have a sense of your own individual archetypal elements for the mini-constellation breakouts. If you are experienced in astrology, already have your birth chart, or do not wish to have a chart and reading done, please apply for a discount on the price of this session.
**Please register by April 7, 2023, if you wish to receive your reading before the masterclass. If registering after this date, your reading may take place following the masterclass.
- In order to secure the early-bird rates, you must register and pay by the dates above.
- Your tuition payment is non-refundable and transferrable.
- Deadline to sign up: April 20, 2023.
- This work is not therapy and is not a substitute for therapy. If you have a sense that you would be destabilized by yourself or others speaking about difficult events, then this course may not be for you. While we hope that the processes and information that we share can be of use in your journey, we do not have the resources to support extreme psychological difficulties..