The course will meet via online (zoom video conference). Recordings will be made available to those that register.
The schedule will be as follows (All times are in the Pacific Time zone. To convert to your time, please click here)
- Jan 30: Monday, 9am-12pm
- Jan 31: Tuesday, 9am-12pm, 1pm-3pm
- Feb 1: Wednesday, 9am-12pm, 1pm-3pm
- Feb 2: Thursday, 1pm-3pm
Sarah’s Approach to Family Constellations:
Family Constellations are a healing exploration that let people take all the elements of a question or a problem and place them into physical space, where everything can be seen and experienced. This modality allows the person receiving the constellation, the seeker, to take unprecedented giant steps toward clarity and resolution.
This work is done internationally along a continuum from very directed by the facilitator, to very emergent, arising from the contributions of the representatives and witnesses participating in the circle. When we are working as facilitators in the emergent style, it may seem that we are doing very little, but the facilitator’s body is the central point of resource and calm that allows the movement to occur, and meaning to arise.
“When I first became acquainted with Family Constellations, I wondered what it would be like if the facilitator brought warm curiosity and an understanding of consent to the representatives (rather than telling the reps where to move and what to say), and if would be possible to still do deep and effective work for clients. Based on this curiosity, I began to study and to facilitate, integrating both relational neuroscience concepts and resonant language into my constellation work. As an outgrowth of this, I began to explore the tool of Unconscious Contract Work, an approach to resistance that appears early in Hellinger’s transcripts and shows up in Stephen Hausner’s book title, “Even If It Costs Me My Life.” The convergence of attention to language, the understanding of relational neuroscience and the power of Constellation work has indeed brought deep, life-changing experiences to many clients.” ~ Sarah Peyton
What to Expect:
Each day we alternate between short lectures on neuroscience and constellation concepts with mini-constellations to explore and practice the concepts, and then we do large group constellations. If you’re a visual learner you can imagine small islands of didactic learning, surrounded by slightly larger islands of small-group learning, and then interspersed with large, full-group constellations. Small group work will be done in small groups or dyads via breakout groups on zoom.
This 4-day immersion will cover the following material:
- Interviewing the client: what to ask, what to look for
- Choosing the initial elements for representation
- What creates movement in a constellation
- Experiencing the field
- 4 ways to ask the field to respond
- The narrative arc of the constellation
- When to resource
- Healing words and sentences
- Unconscious contracts
- Ways to move to completion
Who is this for?
All are welcome. Whether you’re experienced or brand new to constellations, this workshop will support you in stepping towards emergent facilitation online. For beginners, this class will give you the vocabulary and experience you need to enjoy other facilitation classes.
Sarah’s approach encourages facilitators to integrate relational neuroscience and an understanding of relational vs instrumental language into the work. Participants learn the basics of constellation work within the framework of emergent constellations, and enter into a meaningful partnership with reps and clients to harvest all the wisdom that is present in the field.
For experienced facilitators of emergent constellations, this four-day class (15 hours) will be an opportunity to deepen their approach to this style of work. For beginners, this class will give you the vocabulary and experience you need to enjoy other facilitation classes, including the [full 2023 Master Constellations Series with Sarah Peyton]. For facilitators who are not as familiar with emergent constellations, this class will be an opportunity to step into exploration of online work.
People who are enrolled in the full four-session program for 2023 have the option of attending this workshop for free.
If I’m interested in Sarah’s language and neuroscience work, why would I want to learn about Constellations?
Constellation work takes people farther into their healing journey than any other modality, and it takes effect more quickly. It is the rocketship of personal transformation. In Constellation work, you will see both resonant language and relational neuroscience bring their best gifts to individuals and groups. As you work with Constellations, you will discover that every depth process, every time travel, and every unconscious contract is its own constellation and that once you begin to perceive the elements of the work that people do in this light, your client work will have more power and assurance, and be able to integrate more facets and dimensions.
If I already know about Constellations, why would I want to study with Sarah?
Many people have taken Constellation facilitation training programs, and very few of them end up being facilitators themselves, or even trying facilitating on their own. Sarah’s trainings focus on building experience and confidence, based on the following foundational beliefs:
– New facilitators need 100% advocacy and safe environments to practice facilitation
– Everyone is exactly where they need to be
– Each facilitator creates the constellation that is needed in that moment
– At the same time, we can always improve our capacity to see patterns and learn new things, and then the field just keeps bringing us more complexity, and the ability to stretch to create ever deeper opportunities for healing
Early early bird rate $600 if paid by December 15, 2022
Early bird rate $700 if paid by January 1, 2023
Regular price $800 if paid after January 1, 2023
- In order to secure the early-bird rates, you must register and pay by the dates above.
- Your tuition payment is non-refundable and transferrable.
- Deadline to sign up: January 30, 2023.
- This work is not therapy and is not a substitute for therapy. If you have a sense that you would be destabilized by yourself or others speaking about difficult events, then this course may not be for you. While we hope that the processes and information that we share can be of use in your journey, we do not have the resources to support extreme psychological difficulties..