The course will meet via online (zoom video conference). Recordings will be made available.
The schedule will be as follows (All times are in the Pacific Time zone. To convert to your time, please click here)
- July 20: Thursday, 9am-12pm, 1pm-3pm
- July 21: Friday, 9am-12pm, 1pm-3pm
- July 22: Saturday, 9am-12pm, 1pm-3pm
- July 23: Sunday, 9am-12pm, 1pm-3pm
What to Expect:
Each day we alternate between short lectures on neuroscience and constellation concepts with mini-constellations to explore and practice the concepts, and then we do large group constellations. If you’re a visual learner you can imagine small islands of didactic learning, surrounded by slightly larger islands of small-group learning, and then interspersed with large, full-group constellations. Small group work will be done in small groups or dyads via breakout groups on zoom.
Constellations facilitated by Sarah will alternate with Constellations facilitated by Masterclass participants, interspersed with large and small group learning. Both being a facilitator and being a seeker happen by lottery. Only participants who have attended other master series sessions with Sarah will be eligible to be facilitators. Not all participants will have a chance to be a seeker or a facilitator.
This workshop will focus on the importance of the client’s consent and how to have consent honored in our facilitation practice. What do we do to find the right way to work in accordance with the client’s consent? This session will explore the possibilities that neuroscience and constellations can offer us in working with magnitude and scale of trauma and pain for our clients.
Over this 4-day immersion week participants will:
- Explore the impact of emergent constellations on the effects of massive trauma
- Take away a sense of the leverage that relational neuroscience offers our healing efforts
- Learn the scaffolding and support that careful work with consent brings to our clients
Who is this Class for:
These sessions are intended for people who are interested in learning about facilitating constellations and how constellation work transforms and heals. Both experienced and new facilitators are welcome. Student facilitators will have opportunities for supervision and support from Sarah Peyton. Sessions are not intended for personal work for participants, however, sometimes, personal growth and transformation happen coincidently, but it isn’t the main focus of the offerings in the masterclass series.
- In order to secure the early-bird rates, you must register and pay by the dates above.
- Your tuition payment is non-refundable and transferrable.
- Deadline to sign up: July 20, 2023.
- This work is not therapy and is not a substitute for therapy. If you have a sense that you would be destabilized by yourself or others speaking about difficult events, then this course may not be for you. While we hope that the processes and information that we share can be of use in your journey, we do not have the resources to support extreme psychological difficulties..