The course will meet via online (zoom video conference). Recordings will be made available.
The schedule will be as follows (All times are in the Pacific Time zone. To convert to your time, please click here)
- Feb 3: Friday, 9am-12pm, 1pm-3pm
- Feb 4: Saturday, 9am-12pm, 1pm-3pm
- Feb 5: Sunday, 9am-12pm, 1pm-3pm
- Feb 6: Monday, 9am-12pm, 1pm-3pm
What to Expect:
Each day we alternate between short lectures on neuroscience and constellation concepts with mini-constellations to explore and practice the concepts, and then we do large group constellations. If you’re a visual learner you can imagine small islands of didactic learning, surrounded by slightly larger islands of small-group learning, and then interspersed with large, full-group constellations. Small group work will be done in small groups or dyads via breakout groups on zoom.
Constellations facilitated by Sarah will alternate with Constellations facilitated by Masterclass participants, interspersed with large and small group learning. Both being a facilitator and being a seeker happen by lottery. Only participants who have attended other master series sessions with Sarah will be eligible to be facilitators. Not all participants will have a chance to be a seeker or a facilitator.
Over this 4-day immersion week participants will:
- Understand collective trauma and its impacts on people’s sense of meaning, energy, and agency
- Learn to differentiate personal experiences from systemic and how to use constellations to acknowledge and transform anxiety and depression
- Investigate the relationship between constellations, metaphor, and how to capture and reflect enormity so that healing and integration are the result
Who is this Class for:
These sessions are intended for people who are interested in learning about facilitating constellations and how constellation work transforms and heals. Both experienced and new facilitators are welcome. Student facilitators will have opportunities for supervision and support from Sarah Peyton. Sessions are not intended for personal work for participants, however, sometimes, personal growth and transformation happen coincidently, but it isn’t the main focus of the offerings in the masterclass series.
Early early bird rate $700 if paid by December 15, 2023
Early bird rate $800 if paid by January 1, 2023
Regular price $900 if paid after January 1, 2023
- In order to secure the early-bird rates, you must register and pay by the dates above.
- Your tuition payment is non-refundable and transferrable.
- Deadline to sign up: February 3, 2023.
- This work is not therapy and is not a substitute for therapy. If you have a sense that you would be destabilized by yourself or others speaking about difficult events, then this course may not be for you. While we hope that the processes and information that we share can be of use in your journey, we do not have the resources to support extreme psychological difficulties..