The course will meet via zoom. Recordings will be made available to those who are registered.
The schedule will be as follows (All times are in the Pacific Time zone. To convert to your time, please click here):
Mondays from 1:30-2:55pm Pacific time
- July 11: What is Resonance?
- July 18: Time, the brain and trauma, learning to time travel
- August 1: Unconscious contracts that block compassion
- August 8: Freezing the past, creating safety for healing
- August 15: Allowing others to travel with you
- August 22: Traveling with resonance to childhood memories
What To Expect:
In this class series, participants will:
- Learn about resonance
- Understand why trauma memories feel so real
- Learn the time travel process
- Release unconscious contracts to not like the self
- Practice using resonant time travel for difficult memories
- Learn to better accompany themselves and others
- Build self-trust and self warmth
- Find new access to ease
The classes will be recorded for participants in many time zones
Who Is This Course For?
Students from beginners to advanced who are interested in building their skills for resonance and expanding their capacity to be with themselves and others. All welcome.
Need financial assistance? We will know if partial scholarships are available on July 5, 2022. Write to firstname.lastname@example.org on or after July 5 to inquire.
- Your tuition payment is non-refundable and transferable.
- Some partial scholarships may be available after July 5, 2022
- This work is not therapy and is not a substitute for therapy. If you have a sense that you would be destabilized by yourself or others speaking about difficult events, then this course may not be for you. While we hope that the processes and information that we share can be of use in your journey, we do not have the resources to support extreme psychological difficulties.