Do you carry around difficult memories that break through at awkward moments? Do you start out feeling good in the morning, and then are you suddenly taken out by old shame, grief, heartbreak or pain? Is being alive sometimes a little like walking a tightrope over a river of the alligators of memory snapping at you? Do you long for more ease and peace in your life?
Those memories, the ones that are ruling you, are not set in stone. When you turn toward your past self with resonance and compassion, the memories will melt and change, freeing life energy that has been frozen in place for years, even decades. Join Sarah Peyton for 6-weeks exploring time travel resonance and discovering new freedom, by turning trauma memories into life experience.
In this class series, participants will:
- Learn about resonance
- Understand why trauma memories feel so real
- Learn the time travel process
- Release unconscious contracts to not like the self
- Practice using resonant time travel for difficult memories
- Learn to better accompany themselves and others
- Build self-trust and self warmth
- Find new access to ease