Do you hold yourself to a standard higher than others? Perfectionism often keeps us from truly delighting in our presence and contributions, and may keep us from revealing ourselves and following our dreams. Join Sarah to explore the relational neuroscience of perfectionism and the ways that resonance can support increasing freedom and well-being.
This is primarily a learning and neuroscience content webinar, including a small number of actionable insights and healing process work. If you are seeking healing and resonance practice opportunities, please see Sarah’s upcoming courses here
How often do you find yourself falling short of your own impossibly high standards? What purpose could our perfectionism, which so often tortures us so mercilessly, possibly serve? What are the contracts that take us into the self-cruelty of never being good enough, and can we release them?
Join Sarah to explore the relational neuroscience of perfectionism and the ways that resonance can support increasing freedom and well-being.
- This is an online zoom webinar that runs for 90 minutes with an optional 30 min Q&A.
- Purchase includes invitation to the live webinar and post-webinar access to access the recording + slides, including research citations when relevant.
- This webinar is the October meeting of Sarah’s 2022 Neuroscience and Resonance monthly series.
- We are delighted to offer 1.5 CEU hours for psychologists and social workers for this course ($10 additional fee).
- Chicago Counseling Associates has been approved by the Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation to sponsor continuing education for social workers and psychologists. CCA maintains responsibility for this program and its content. Live attendance is required to receive CEUs.