The fuzzy landscape between self and other is our territory for this webinar. What happens when it’s difficult to say no, and how can we begin the healing journey toward clarity and self-connection? What are the roots of developing a full sense of self? What does integration really mean between self and other, when differentiation and linkage are fully in play in relationship? How can we use our communication skills and our relational neuroscience knowledge to bring us into richer, more satisfying and well-defined relationship with self and other? Join Sarah Peyton for a look at boundaries and maintaining a solid sense of self while in relationship.
This recording covers:
- Brief Review of the Brain and Attachment
- How our Sense of Self Arises
- The Neurophysiology of Self and Other
- Boundaries: Knowing Self, Saying No, Staying Connected
- 5. Claiming the Territory of the Self: Healing Experiences
- Questions and time for integration