How the Brain Gets Things Done: Our Dual-Fuels Glutamate and Dopamine
How do our brains run, and how do we ensure our brains get enough energy?
Join Sarah Peyton in this 90-minute webinar to learn about brain chemistry and explore how to accompany our brains with energy and balance.
This is primarily a learning and neuroscience content webinar, including a small number of actionable insights and healing process work. If you are seeking healing and resonance practice opportunities, please see Sarah’s upcoming courses here
How does the brain run? Where does it get its energy? Glutamate is involved in so many of our emotions, so how does it work? What is Dopamine’s contribution to our energy levels and our well-being? Can we be undersupplied with glutamate and dopamine? Can we have too much?
How do we balance our brains out? What is their role in addiction? What can we do from a resonance standpoint to have a different experience of our brains? In this 90-minute webinar with Sarah Peyton, we will learn how to accompany our brains with energy and balance.
- This is an online zoom webinar that runs for 90-minutes with an optional 30 min Q&A.
- Purchase includes invitation to the live webinar and post-webinar access to access the recording + slides. The slides include research citations where relevant.
- This webinar is the March meeting of Sarah’s 2024 Neuroscience and Resonance monthly series
- We are delighted to offer 1.5 CEU hours for psychologists and social workers for this course ($12 additional fee). Details here.
- Live attendance is required to receive CEUs.