How Does Talk Therapy Help and Heal Us?
Join Sarah for this 90-minute webinar where we will explore the latest research and possibilities of integrating resonant language into talk therapy.
This is primarily a learning and neuroscience content webinar, including a small number of actionable insights and healing process work. If you are seeking healing and resonance practice opportunities, please see Sarah’s upcoming courses here
Did you ever wonder what talk therapy is supposed to do, and what it does? So many of us have spent years in therapy, and how has that changed our brains? How do our therapists become a part of us?
What are the most effective, brain-changing approaches in talk therapy? Does it matter what techniques our therapists use?
In this 90 minute class with Sarah Peyton we will look at research and experience, and look at the possibilities of integrating resonant language into talk therapy.
- This is an online zoom webinar that runs for 90-minutes with an optional 30 min Q&A.
- Purchase includes invitation to the live webinar and post-webinar access to access the recording + slides. The slides include research citations where relevant.
- This webinar is the January meeting of Sarah’s 2024 Neuroscience and Resonance monthly series.
- We are delighted to offer 1.5 CEU hours for psychologists and social workers for this course ($12 additional fee). Details here.
- Live attendance is required to receive CEUs.