The course will meet via zoom. Recordings will be made available to those who are registered for the live program.
The schedule will be as follows (All times are in the Pacific Time zone. To convert to your time, please click here):
This course is taught by both Sarah Peyton and Jaya Manske and meets Mondays from 1:30-2:50pm Pacific time, over 8-weeks beginning July 31st:
- July 31
- Aug 7
- Aug 14
- Aug 21
- Aug 28
- Sept 11
- Sept 18
- October 2
(no class September 4 or 25)
What To Expect:
In this class series, you will learn resonant process work to help you heal from negative experiences in relationship. You’ll:
- Discover the impact of traumatic relationships on our brains
- Experience time travel resonance to retrieve lost and stolen parts of ourselves
- Reclaim and/or create boundaries and edges for the first time
- Investigate and release unconscious contracts:
- To put others’ needs before our own
- To let others hurt us
- To believe that we deserve to be hurt
- Not to know that we matter
Please join Sarah Peyton and Jaya Manske who have had to travel this path themselves, to explore the movement into healing from painful relationships. This course is offered as a collaboration with some sessions taught by Sarah Peyton and others by Jaya Manske.
Classes will include lecture and breakout sessions to build your skills in releasing contracts and working with wounded parts that are still stuck in the past.
The classes will be recorded for participants in many time zones
Who is This Course For?
All welcome. Students, from beginners to advanced, who have been interested in healing from traumatic and painful relationships, as children or grown-ups. This includes relationships with people who: deliberately hurt us physically; call us names (including stupid and idiot); live in the same home but don’t speak to us for hours, days or weeks; speak only of themselves without curiosity about us or care for us; force or coerce overt or covert sexual connection; prioritize their addictions over their relationships; take advantage of our resources, finances or our needs for their own gain; or use our spirituality to get what they want.
This course is for those who are suffering from unhealed trauma, and will benefit from a different way forward with the researched-backed benefits of time-travel rescue and Sarah’s work on Unconscious Contracts, which is the heart of her second book, the Your Resonant Self Workbook.
- Early-bird: $320 if registered and paid by July 17th, 2023.
- Regular price: $370 if registered and paid July 18th and afterward. Recordings included.
- Partial scholarships may be available after July 18th; please write our team to inquire.
We are delighted to offer 11 CEU hours for psychologists and social workers for this course ($30 additional fee). Chicago Counseling Associates has been approved by the Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation to sponsor continuing education for social workers and psychologists. CCA maintains responsibility for this program and its content. It is the participant’s responsibility to check with their licensing board to determine if this programming qualifies for CEUs. Live attendance is required to receive CEUs.
- In order to secure the early-bird rates, you must register and pay by the dates above.
- Your tuition payment is non-refundable and transferable.
- Some partial scholarships may be available after July 18, 2023
- This course will be recorded for those who want to learn asynchronously for some or all sessions
- This work is not therapy and is not a substitute for therapy. If you have a sense that you would be destabilized by you or others speaking about difficult events, then this course may not be for you. While we hope that the processes and information that we share can be of use in your journey, we do not have the resources to support extreme psychological difficulties.