This is an all-in-one bundle that includes access to all of Sarah’s monthly Neuroscience and Resonance webinars for 2024.
By purchasing this package, you have the option of attending the webinar live each month, or watching the webinar recordings when they’re posted (generally within 72 hours after the live webinar).
The 2024 series includes the following topics:
- How Does Talk Therapy Help and Heal Us? Join Sarah for this 90-minute webinar where we will explore the latest research and possibilities of integrating resonant language into talk therapy.
- Grind Culture and the Importance of Rest What is “grind culture” and how does it impact us? Join Sarah for this 90-minute webinar to explore the neuroscience of rest and down-time, and look at ways to release the work-focused contracts that can harm us.
- How the Brain Gets Things Done: Our Dual-Fuels Glutamate and Dopamine How do our brains run, and how do we ensure our brains get enough energy? Join Sarah Peyton in this 90-minute webinar to learn about brain chemistry and explore how to accompany our brains with energy and balance.
- Long Covid and the Brain: Acknowledgment, Support and Paths to Healing Have you been worried or concerned by the list of Long Covid’s effect on the brain? Join Sarah for a 90-minute webinar on Covid’s impact on brain cells and how to make resonance guesses for our beleaguered brains.
- Culture and Attachment: How Our Relationships Are Influenced by Our Societies What relational patterns and expectations did you learn as a child that have persisted into adulthood? How might cultural factors and worldview lens impact our relational experience? Join Sarah Peyton for a 90-minute exploration of research into culture and attachment.
- Hooked by Emotion: What is Borderline Personality? Join Sarah Peyton for a 90-min webinar about the relational neuroscience of Borderline Personality, where we’ll explore resonant approaches to support and transformation.
- It’s Not Fair! Why Brains Love Fairness and Why It’s Important Have you ever noticed that your whole body relaxes when things seem fair? Join Sarah for a 90-min webinar exploring the neuroscience of fairness, how it shows up in humans, and how to use this knowledge to imagine a fair world that works for all.
- I Need Control! What Does This Mean for My Brain? How does control (both having it and the experience of being controlled) impact us? Join Sarah for a 90-minute webinar about the relational neuroscience of control, and learn how to leverage this understanding to make our lives better.
- Healing Developmental Trauma What happens to us and to our brains when we experience loss, alarmed aloneness and harm as young ones? Join Sarah to learn to differentiate developmental trauma from other types of trauma, and begin considering how to take steps toward easing the harm.
- This is Your Brain on News How does news grab our attention, and what do newsmakers do to keep and direct ourselves and our loved ones attention? Join Sarah Peyton for a 90-minute class which explores the research into news, and become a savvy, self-directed consumer.
- Friendship More information coming soon!
- December 10: Free December process work webinar Every year Sarah takes the newest process that she has been exploring and brings it to the public to savor and experience along with her. We never know what special surprise awaits us in this free process work webinar!