Transference, Entanglement and NVC
Our brains are so complex, it’s no wonder we can get so easily entangled, both within our own brains and with others. Join Sarah Peyton for a look at transference, entanglement, and how we can heal through naming our experience and repairing when rupture happens.
This is primarily a learning and neuroscience content webinar, including a small number of actionable insights and healing process work. If you are seeking healing and resonance practice opportunities, please see Sarah’s upcoming courses here
In this webinar, Sarah explores:
PART ONE: WHAT IS THE ENTANGLEMENT EXPERIENCE?
- 1. Living in the world of two hemispheres, two brains, one person
- 2. Adding another person
- 3. Current understandings of transference and entanglement
- 4. The brain and its sense of time
PART TWO: HOW DO WE TRANSFORM IT?
- 5. Working with the ever-present past
- 6. Naming experience: intimacy, counseling, teaching
- 7. Rupture and repair
- 8. Implications for practitioners of NVC
- 9. Questions and time for integration