Working with Depression
Depression is such a common experience for many of us, but we often avoid talking about it. Join Sarah Peyton in an exploration of the neuroscience of depression and how to bring resonance in to support healing and growth.
This is primarily a learning and neuroscience content webinar, including a small number of actionable insights and healing process work. If you are seeking healing and resonance practice opportunities, please see Sarah’s upcoming courses here
Explore the neuroscience of depression and how to bring resonance in to support healing and growth. This webinar integrates the latest research with approaches to using somatic resonance to make our lives easier when we are working with depression.
Join Sarah to learn about:
- Brief review of the brain
- Attachment trauma - customs that create "good" babies
- The complexity of depression
- Anaclitic vs. episodic depression
- Polyvagal theory and the depression "freeze"
- Working with the ever-present past
- Calling on the body to name experience
- Rupture and repair with self
- Implications for practitioners of NVC
- Questions and time for integration