The course will meet via online (zoom video conference). Recordings will be made available.
The schedule will be as follows (All times are in the Pacific Time zone. To convert to your time, please click here)
- July 13: Wednesday, 3pm-6pm
- July 14: Thursday, 1pm-3pm
- July 15: Friday, 9am-12pm, 1pm-3pm
- July 16: Saturday, 9am-12pm, 1pm-3pm
- July 17: Sunday, 9am-12pm, 1pm-3pm
What to Expect:
Each day we alternate between short lectures on neuroscience and constellation concepts with mini-constellations to explore and practice the concepts, and then we do large group constellations. If you’re a visual learner you can imagine small islands of didactic learning, surrounded by slightly larger islands of small-group learning, and then interspersed with large, full-group constellations. Small group work will be done in small groups or dyads via breakout groups on zoom.
The large group constellations are alternately run by Sarah and by student constellators (participants in the masterclass series) with Sarah’s support. Both being a facilitator and being a seeker happen by lottery, with weight given to the number of sessions attended, thus not all participants will have a chance to be a seeker or a facilitator.
Over this 5-day immersion week participants will:
- Explore the appearance of archetypes in the Tarot, in fate and in constellations
- Take away a sense of the guidance that archetypes offer to the brain and constellations
- Expand their use of unconscious contracts in relationship to archetypal energies and life’s synergies in constellations
Early early bird rate $600 if paid by May 1, 2022
Early bird rate $700 if paid by June 1, 2022
Regular price $800 if paid by July 14, 2022
- In order to secure the early-bird rates, you must register and pay by the dates above.
- Your tuition payment is non-refundable and transferrable.
- This work is not therapy and is not a substitute for therapy. If you have a sense that you would be destabilized by others speaking about difficult events or hearing other’s difficulties in relationship, it would be better not to register for this program.