The course will meet via zoom. Recordings will be made available to those who are registered.
The schedule will be as follows (All times are in the Pacific Time zone. To convert to your time, please click here):
Mondays from 1:30-2:50pm Pacific time
- April 18th
- April 25th
- May 9th
- May 16th
- May 23rd
- May 30th
- June 13th
- June 20th
What To Expect:
In this class series, participants will learn and practice moving into resonance by referencing, practicing and wondering about:
- Attunement and the movement into resonance
- Body sensations
- Feelings and needs
- Fresh metaphor
- Impossible dream guesses
- Poetry and the poetic visual
- Acknowledging what is
- I-You language
The classes will be recorded for participants in many time zones
Who is This Course For?
Students from beginners to advanced interested in building their skills for resonant language and expanding their capacity to be with themselves and others. All welcome.
$320 early bird through April 7
$370 after April 7
Need financial assistance? We will know if partial scholarships are available on April 11, 2022. Write to email@example.com on or after April 11 to inquire.
- In order to secure the early-bird rates, you must register and pay by the dates above
Your tuition payment is non-refundable and transferable.
- Some partial scholarships may be available after April 11, 2022
- This work is not therapy and is not a substitute for therapy. If you have a sense that you would be destabilized by yourself or others speaking about difficult events, then this course may not be for you. While we hope that the processes and information that we share can be of use in your journey, we do not have the resources to support extreme psychological difficulties.