Relationships Become Biological Structure
Curious about about how our relationships form our brain structure? In this webinar, Sarah Peyton explores recent research into the brain, attachment styles for teachers, creating shared reality in groups, along with other fascinating learning that relational neuroscience has to offer.
This is primarily a learning and neuroscience content webinar, including a small number of actionable insights and healing process work. If you are seeking healing and resonance practice opportunities, please see Sarah’s upcoming courses here
Join Sarah to learn about:
1. Memory and the Brain
2. The Two Hemispheres
3. Attachment Styles for Teachers: What do we do under stress?
4. Attunement and the Neuroception of Safety
5. Intersubjectivity: Creating a shared reality
6. Integration, Learning and Resonance
7. Questions and Time for Integration