This webinar explores the way the brain dances with compulsive eating and with the experience of food, while asking ourselves, what happens when we slow the moments of less than full choice down and add resonance and a connection to the body? Join Sarah for a look at specifics that contribute to a relationship with food that may have less choice than we enjoy, as well as our general patterns of eating.
This recording covers:
- A brief review of the brain
- The neurobiology of compulsions and addictions
- Food and our brain
- Specific contributors: exhaustion, binge priming
- What are our patterns of eating?
- What happens when we add empathy?
- Finding balance and meaning
- Questions and time for integration