The course will meet via online (zoom video conference). Recordings will be made available.
The schedule will be as follows (All times are in the Pacific Time zone. To convert to your time, please click here)
- Feb 3: Thursday, 9am-12pm, 1pm-3pm
- Feb 4: Friday, 9am-12pm, 1pm-3pm
- Feb 5: Saturday, 9am-12pm, 1pm-3pm
- Feb 6: Sunday, 9am-12pm, 1pm-3pm
What to Expect:
Each day we alternate between short lectures on neuroscience and constellation concepts with mini-constellations to explore and practice the concepts, and then we do large group constellations. If you’re a visual learner you can imagine small islands of didactic learning, surrounded by slightly larger islands of small-group learning, and then interspersed with large, full-group constellations. Small group work will be done in small groups or dyads via breakout groups on zoom.
The large group constellations are alternately run by Sarah and by student constellators (participants in the masterclass series) with Sarah’s support. Both being a facilitator and being a seeker happen by lottery, with weight given to the number of sessions attended, thus not all participants will have a chance to be a seeker or a facilitator.
Over this 4-day immersion week participants will:
- Explore fate through the lenses of constellations and relational neuroscience
- Expand their understanding of their own relationship with fate and their brain’s conception of fate
- Investigate the relationship between constellations, time and the future and their neural correlates
Join Sarah Peyton for this exploration of what neuroscience and constellations can do to support long-term well-being and the emergence of self.
Early early bird rate $600 if paid by December 1, 2021
Early bird rate $700 if paid by January 3, 2022
Regular price $800 if paid by February 3, 2022
- In order to secure the early-bird rates, you must register and pay by the dates above.
- Your tuition payment is non-refundable and transferrable.
- This work is not therapy and is not a substitute for therapy. If you have a sense that you would be destabilized by others speaking about difficult events or hearing other’s difficulties in relationship, it would be better not to register for this program.