In this webinar, we investigate what we are looking for in our intimate relationships. What are our patterns of connection, and how can our partners look so radically different (or so repetitive!) over the course of our lives? Romance, deep friendships, and the family we create all have the capacity to reveal our longings and the hidden structure of our intergenerational neurobiology. Join Sarah Peyton as she shares about attachment and how resonance help us move into what’s really important between two people.
This recording with covers:
- Brief review of the brain
- The neurobiology of love
- Flexibility and chaos in our intimate relationships – the longing for balance
- What are our patterns of connection?
- Finding balance and meaning
- Questions and time for integration