Constellations and Neuroscience: a Monthly Exploration – August 2020- February 2021
This is an all-in-one bundle that includes access to recordings of all of Sarah’s monthly Constellations and Neuroscience explorations from August 2020-February 2021.
This is an all-in-one bundle that includes access to all of Sarah’s monthly Constellations and Neuroscience explorations recordings from August 2020-February 2021.
By purchasing this package, you gain access to all of the recordings in this 8-part series at a discounted rate.
The August 2020- February 2021 series includes the following topics:
- The Broken Mother Field, Constellations and the Brain: Every time a client sits down in the chair beside the facilitator, they bring the field of their parents and how they have been held or not held in the past. Since everyone’s prefrontal cortex carries their mothering person in every cell, that’s quite a lot of momentum. Sarah take us into how to make this relationship explicit and how we can work with it without it taking over the whole constellation.
- Finding Other Brains Within Ours: Are you curious how to use family constellations to work with attachment and other intergenerational wounds? Join Sarah in a constellation exploration to learn the relational neuroscience of holding others in our brains, as well as movements that support self-compassion and the disentangling of trauma.
- Unlocking Trauma in Constellations: We hear a lot these days about how to facilitate “trauma-informed” spaces, but often we have not yet learned enough about trauma to actually recognize and support our clients when they are in the grip of fragmentation, where the past invades the present. Join Sarah Peyton in a 90 minute exploration of the relational neuroscience of why trauma happens, and how to use our knowledge of neuroscience and family constellations work to invite healing into the field.
- Unconscious Contracts in Constellations: A Primary Tool for Facilitators: Have you encountered places in yourself, or those you are holding space for, when you run into inexplicable blocks and self-sabotage? The tool of unconscious contract work can support clients in looking at their patterns of stuckness and the deep relational strategies they are enacting in staying loyal in ways that no longer serve them. Join Sarah Peyton for a brief overview of this tool, and an illustrative constellation using Unconscious Contract work.
- Dopamine, Life Narratives and the Hero’s Journey: We are all traveling a path, and each person’s path through their healing has similar elements, elements in common with the Hero’s Journey. Join Sarah Peyton for a brief neuroscience overview of the role of dopamine and the seeking circuit, and learn how we might use family constellations work to create movement when our left hemisphere has burnt out.
- Contempt and the Frozen Seeking Circuit in Constellations: When a client brings a question connected with healing from contempt, the system is often immobilized in ways that are difficult to bring movement to. Join Sarah for a brief overview of the neuroscience of contempt and explore an experiential constellation where we employ ritual shapes to support the movement from contempt into self-compassion.
- Free Will, the Brain, and Constellations: The question of free will versus fate has been of interest to humans for as long as we’ve been able to track our thought. It is also of interest in our constellation work. Join Sarah for a brief overview of this topic, followed by an illustrative constellation using these themes.
- The Prefrontal Cortex, Amygdala and the Flow of Love: A primary tenet of Family Constellations is the importance of clearing and supporting the Flow of Love – the movement of love from past generations to future generations, and from parent to child. What can we do to clear the flow of love in the brain, so that it is reflected in the outer systems? Join Sarah for an overview of the role of the PFC and amygdala, followed by an illustrative constellation using these elements and how we can apply them in our own, and our client’s healing.
Link to course(s)The Prefrontal Cortex, Amygdala and the Flow of Love
Free Will, the Brain, and Constellations
Contempt and the Frozen Seeking Circuit in Constellations
Dopamine, Life Narratives and the Hero’s Journey
Unconscious Contracts in Constellations: A Primary Tool for Facilitators
Unlocking Trauma in Constellations
Finding Other Brains Within Ours
The Broken Mother Field, Constellations and the Brain