Your Resonant Self Workbook: Chapter 2 – It’s Not Truth, It’s Trauma: Resolving the Past
December 2 @ 10:30 am - December 16 @ 12:00 pm PSTCost: $70
About the Event
In these two classes, we bring our learning about the contract tool into relationship with the resonance skill of time travel empathy, demonstrating the integration of these two approaches to healing. We continue our exploration of the importance of resonant language to loosen the amygdala’s hold on memory, with a comparison of resonance and reassurance, and we learn about our conscious and unconscious knowing.
Join Sarah for two weeks, on December 2 and 16, 2021, 10:30am-12:00pm Pacific Time. Part of an extended journey into Your Resonant Self Workbook, diving deep into chapter 2.
- This class meets via zoom
- Purchase includes an invitation to two live classes, and event access to download the recording and any materials.
- Part of The Your Resonant Self Extended Journey: A Yearlong Journey of Resonance and Unconscious Contracts
Join Sarah for this two-week deep dive into chapter 2 of Your Resonant Self Workbook, part of The Your Resonant Self Extended Journey: A Yearlong Journey of Resonance and Unconscious Contracts
These two sessions meet December 2 and 16, 2021 from 10:30am – 12:00pm Pacific Time
convert to your time zone here
Online via Zoom. Sessions will be recorded for viewing in different time zones and for review, and for sale after the series is over.
Each class will include lectures, Q&A, discussion of exercises, demos, and personal explorations of the abilities and growth that make our brains good and comfortable places to be.
Purchase of this class does not include the purchase of the Your Resonant Self Workbook. Please purchase the book separately.
- These sessions are recorded for those in all timezones
- This work is not therapy and is not a substitute for therapy. If you have a sense that you would be destabilized by others speaking about difficult events or hearing other’s difficulties, it would be better not to register for this program.
- These events are part of a full year-long chapter-by-chapter exploration of Your Resonant Self Workbook
Sarah Peyton, Certified Trainer of Nonviolent Communication and neuroscience educator, integrates brain science and the use of resonant language to heal personal and collective trauma with exquisite gentleness.
Sarah is a sought-after expert who brings neuroscience expertise together with depth work, self-compassion, and the transformative potential of language. She works with audiences internationally to create a compassionate understanding of the effects of relational trauma on the brain, and teaches people how words change and heal us.
Sarah teaches and lectures internationally and is the author of three books: Your Resonant Self: Guided Meditations and Exercises to Engage Your Brain’s Capacity for Healing, the companion Your Resonant Self Workbook: From Self-sabotage to Self-care, and Affirmations for Turbulent Times: Resonant Words to Soothe Body and Mind (releases December 7, 2021).