- This event has passed.
Juicy Relational Skills for Intimacy Part 1: Intimacy and Reactivity
March 4, 2022 @ 5:00 pm - March 6, 2022 @ 3:00 pm PSTCost: $350 – $550
About the Event
What causes us to react to others and how long does it take for our bodies to calm? Learn the role implicit memory plays in reactivity, and how we can use empathy and resonance skills to transform reactivity into calm and connection.
This event is part 1 of a 3-part series exploring resonance and relationships, how we can use the foundational concepts of Sarah’s book, Your Resonant Self, to transform relationships with those we are closest to.
This event is available as a 2-for-1 enrollment (purchase one registration and you’ll be able to invite another person for free!)
You are welcome to register for any of the three individual events in the 3-part series, however, registering for the full 3-Part Immersion might be a good fit if you’d like to access the content bonuses and bonus group skill-building/practice sessions.
The course will meet via online (zoom video conference). Recordings will be made available.
The schedule will be as follows (All times are in the Pacific Time zone. To convert to your time, please click here)
- March 4: Friday 5-8pm
- March 5: Saturday 9-12pm, 1-3pm
- March 6: Sunday 9-12pm, 1-3pm
What to Expect:
Each day we alternate between short lectures on neuroscience concepts, followed by experiential exercises to explore and practice the concepts.
The experiential components of this series will feature skill-building exercises to help you connect to others and yourself, resonant language, unconscious contracts to help you untangle what blocks connection with others, and time travel resonance.
This 3-day immersion weekend will cover the following topics via lectures interspersed with experiential exercises:
- Resonant language
- Reassurance vs Resonance
- An introduction to trauma
- Trauma and retraumatization in relationships
- A simple time travel for friends and couples
- Blame 101: Transforming blame into mourning
- Unconscious Contracts
- Acknowledging infidelity, heartbreak and disappointment
Cost and How to Register
$550 after February 1st – 2 for 1 promotion if you sign up with someone else.
- In order to secure the early-bird rates, you must register and pay by the dates above.
- This work is not therapy and is not a substitute for therapy. If you have a sense that you would be destabilized by yourself or others speaking about difficult events, then this course may not be for you. While we hope that the processes and information that we share can be of use in your journey, we do not have the resources to support extreme psychological difficulties.
- Some partial scholarships may be available after February 16, please write to Sarah to inquire.
- The individual events that make up this series are available to purchase as stand-alone experiences, but signing up for the series allows you a much less expensive per-workshop rate, and includes bonuses and group constellation sessions worth almost $2000!
Sarah Peyton, international constellations facilitator, Certified Trainer of Nonviolent Communication and neuroscience educator, integrates constellations, brain science and the use of resonant language to heal personal and collective trauma.
Sarah teaches and lectures internationally, is a regular contributor to The Knowing Field International Constellations Journal, authored a chapter for Stephan Hausner’s book Salutogene Aufstellungen, and is a featured keynote speaker for international constellation events including ISCA and NASCA.
Sarah teaches and lectures internationally and is the author of three books: Your Resonant Self: Guided Meditations and Exercises to Engage Your Brain’s Capacity for Healing, the companion Your Resonant Self Workbook: From Self-sabotage to Self-care, and Affirmations for Turbulent Times: Resonant Words to Soothe Body and Mind (scheduled for release in Winter, 2021).