The course will meet via online (zoom video conference). Recordings will be made available.
The schedule will be as follows (All times are in the Pacific Time zone. To convert to your time, please click here)
- March 4: Friday 5-8pm
- March 5: Saturday 9-12pm, 1-3pm
- March 6: Sunday 9-12pm, 1-3pm
What to Expect:
Each day we alternate between short lectures on neuroscience concepts, followed by experiential exercises to explore and practice the concepts.
The experiential components of this series will feature skill-building exercises to help you connect to others and yourself, resonant language, unconscious contracts to help you untangle what blocks connection with others, and time travel resonance.
This 3-day immersion weekend will cover the following topics via lectures interspersed with experiential exercises:
- Resonant language
- Reassurance vs Resonance
- An introduction to trauma
- Trauma and retraumatization in relationships
- A simple time travel for friends and couples
- Blame 101: Transforming blame into mourning
- Unconscious Contracts
- Acknowledging infidelity, heartbreak and disappointment