Warmth for Disillusionment: The Traumas of Political Disaffection
Are you disheartened by lack of action, disagreement, and feelings of powerlessness? How can we return to a sense of agency, choice and confidence in our ability to influence and create change? Join Sarah for a 90-minute exploration and discover what resonance can do to support our resilience and changework.
This is primarily a learning and neuroscience content webinar, including a small number of actionable insights and healing process work. If you are seeking healing and resonance practice opportunities, please see Sarah’s upcoming courses here
In these difficult times, it can be hard to retain our idealism. Yet, when we lose our idealism, we tend to lose our energy to create change. What can we hold on to, and hope for, in a world where our heroes are tarnished and our political parties seem to have lost their moral centers? What happens when we have warmth and resonance for our disillusionment?
Join Sarah for a 90-minute exploration and discover what resonance can do to support our resilience and changework.
- This is an online zoom webinar that runs for 90 minutes with an optional 30 min Q&A.
- Purchase includes an invitation to the live webinar and post-webinar access to access the recording + slides, including research citations when relevant.
- This webinar is the September meeting of Sarah’s 2022 Neuroscience and Resonance monthly series.
- We are delighted to offer 1.5 CEU hours for psychologists and social workers for this course ($10 additional fee).
- Chicago Counseling Associates has been approved by the Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation to sponsor continuing education for social workers and psychologists. CCA maintains responsibility for this program and its content. Live attendance is required to receive CEUs.