The course will meet via zoom. Recordings will be made available to those who are registered for the live program.
The schedule will be as follows (All times are in the Pacific Time zone. To convert to your time, please click here):
Wednesdays from 10:00-11:25am Pacific time
- June 14
- June 21
- June 28 (taught by Jaya Manske)
- July 12
- July 19 (taught by Jaya Manske)
- July 26
- August 2
- August 9
(no class on July 5)
What To Expect:
In this class series, participants will learn and practice moving into resonance by referencing, practicing and wondering about:
- Attunement and the movement into resonance
- Body sensations
- Feelings and needs
- Fresh metaphor
- Impossible dream guesses
- Poetry and the poetic visual
- Acknowledging what is
- I-You language
This class will be taught primarily by Sarah Peyton with Jaya Manske supporting the course. Two of the sessions will be led by Jaya Manske (June 28 and July 19). Classes will include lecture and breakout sessions to practice resonance skills and build familiarity and confidence.
The classes will be recorded for participants in many time zones, however not available for sale past this series
Who is This Course For?
Students, from beginners to advanced, who are interested in building their skills for resonant language and expanding their capacity to be with themselves and others. Come and build and strengthen the pathways to make your brain a kinder place to live and to increase connection and mutuality with your family, friends, co-workers and community. All welcome.
This course is offered with an option for sliding-scale tuition. Please choose the rate that works based on your income:
$400 – Support those with fewer resources to attend (choose this option if you have the desire to support access for others to help rebalance systemic and global inequity).
$350 – Requested standard contribution (choose this option if you have sufficient financial resources and can pay fair value for this learning experience)
$300 – Discounted rate (choose this option if you sometimes struggle with limited financial resources and would benefit from supported access to this learning experience)
$220 – Scholarship rate (choose this option if you struggle with limited resources and have difficulty saving due to less reliable income or pay, or if you live in a country where earning power is less)
Need additional financial assistance? We will know if additional partial scholarships are available for those with circumstances that require it on June 1, 2023. Write to firstname.lastname@example.org on or after June 1, 2023 to inquire.
We are delighted to offer 11 CEU hours for psychologists and social workers for this course ($30 additional fee). Chicago Counseling Associates has been approved by the Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation to sponsor continuing education for social workers and psychologists. CCA maintains responsibility for this program and its content. Live attendance is required to receive CEUs.
- In order to secure the early-bird rates, you must register and pay by the dates above.
- Your tuition payment is non-refundable and transferable.
- Some additional partial scholarships may be available after June 1, 2023
- This course will be recorded for those who want to learn asynchronously for some or all sessions, but recordings will only be available for those enrolled in this online series
- This work is not therapy and is not a substitute for therapy. If you have a sense that you would be destabilized by yourself or others speaking about difficult events, then this course may not be for you. While we hope that the processes and information that we share can be of use in your journey, we do not have the resources to support extreme psychological difficulties.