Personal Distress – When Empathy is Hard
In this webinar, Sarah Peyton shares about regulating emotion, why it can be so difficult for us, and how self-resonance can support us on the path.
This is primarily a learning and neuroscience content webinar, including a small number of actionable insights and healing process work. If you are seeking healing and resonance practice opportunities, please see Sarah’s upcoming courses here
Join Sarah Peyton to cover the following points:
- Regulating emotion - the riddle of life
- What makes empathy hard?
- Personal distress - The role of the limbic system in communication
- Identifying our own attempts to regulate emotion in self and others
- Slowing down our responses and adding self-resonance
- Questions and time for integration