As our planet suffers, our anxiety increases. We are a part of the whole, and our bodies suffer along with our home. In order to remain engaged, responsive and loving, we need support, otherwise, our inner resources become depleted.
In this introduction, participants will begin to:
- learn about the importance of naming emotions in order to be able bear the big picture
- discover the 8 circuits of emotion and motivation
- explore the connection between the circuits and feeling words, both definite and indefinite
- practice linking feelings with needs
- understand the link between trauma, blown emotional fuses and being able/not being able to consider the climate crisis
- experience the relief that comes with resonance
Join Sarah Peyton to learn about resonance at times of uncertainty and crisis. Gain resilience, a sense of connection and a path toward action.
If you enjoy this session and want to join Sarah for a deeper dive into resonance for climate anxiety and benefit from the 10 2-hour bonus sessions included in the full series exploring this material. You can sign up here (plus get access to all 25 guest speaker’s presentations!)
Registration after the live event includes access to the recording, chat, transcript and any other materials provided by Sarah