Gentrification, Community and the Brain
What insights can relational neuroscience give us into gentrification and its impacts? What are the systemic and personal implications? Join Sarah for this 90 minute exploration. Come ready to have your brain remodeled. Recommended reading: How to Kill a City by Peter Moskowitz.
This is primarily a learning and neuroscience content webinar, including a small number of actionable insights and healing process work. If you are seeking healing and resonance practice opportunities, please see Sarah’s upcoming courses here
Does the neighborhood you live in have an effect on your brain? How about your community? How do we carry our communities within us? Why do people say that gentrification is the new redlining? What are the systemic implications for our sense of home and the ways that our brains work to integrate self and world?
Join Sarah for this 90 minute exploration. Come ready to have your brain remodeled. Recommended reading: How to Kill a City by Peter Moskowitz.
- This is an online zoom webinar that runs for 90 minutes with an optional 30 min Q&A.
- Purchase includes invitation to the live webinar and post-webinar access to access the recording + slides, including research citations when relevant.
- This webinar is the November meeting of Sarah’s 2022 Neuroscience and Resonance monthly series.
- We are delighted to offer 1.5 CEU hours for psychologists and social workers for this course ($10 additional fee).
- Chicago Counseling Associates has been approved by the Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation to sponsor continuing education for social workers and psychologists. CCA maintains responsibility for this program and its content. Live attendance is required to receive CEUs.