The course will meet via zoom. Recordings will be made available to those who are registered.
The schedule will be as follows (All times are in the Pacific Time zone):
Mondays from 1:30-2:50pm Pacific time (To convert to your time, please click here)
- September 12
- September 19
- September 26
- October 3
- October 10
- October 17
- October 24
- October 31
What To Expect:
In this class series, participants will:
- Learn the 3 rules and 2 intentions of I-You language
- Practice gratitude as expressed in I-You
- Roleplay difficult conversations
- Release contracts not to exist or have needs
- Explore contracts not to hurt others which stop all connection and authenticity
- Mourn the real losses of missed mutuality
- Disentangle the roots of trauma from our beliefs that we don’t matter
- Grow in capacity for self-warmth
The classes will be recorded for participants in many time zones and available in the store following the course.
Who Is This Course For?
All are welcome. This course is perfect for students from beginners to advanced who long to show up more fully and authentically in their lives without sacrificing connection and without sacrificing themselves.
This Course Includes Resonant Support
Get assistant support during classes – experience resonant support from experienced practitioners when you need it during class times. Often, this work can have unexpected depth and touch on deeply held subconscious awareness and pain. Getting support when we need it most helps participants to integrate, regulate, and have a felt experience of the transformative power of resonance.
Here’s what a previous participant shared about having assistant support available during courses: “Thank you so much for offering the in class 1:1 support with a resonance assistant as part of the course. This opportunity has gone a long way to provide me with a personalized felt sense of the impact of this process when working with a trained and skilled person to a greater depth than I had experienced on my own. Such a gift.” ~ Dorothy
We are delighted to offer 10.5 CEU hours for psychologists and social workers for this course ($10 additional fee). Chicago Counseling Associates has been approved by the Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation to sponsor continuing education for social workers and psychologists. CCA maintains responsibility for this program and its content. Live attendance is required to receive CEUs.
- Your tuition payment is non-refundable and transferable.
- Some partial scholarships may be available after September 5, 2022. Write to [email protected] on or after September 5 to inquire.
- This work is not therapy and is not a substitute for therapy. If you have a sense that you would be destabilized by yourself or others speaking about difficult events, then this course may not be for you. While we hope that the processes and information that we share can be of use in your journey, we do not have the resources to support extreme psychological difficulties.