- This event has passed.
Your Resonant Self Workbook: Chapter 7 – Coming Back from Dissociation
May 12 @ 10:30 am - May 19 @ 12:00 pm PDTCost: $70
About the Event
In these two classes, we continue integrating Porges’ Polyvagal Theory with the contract tool to uncover and transform patterns of dissociation, including contracts that keep us from fully entering or inhabiting the body, both in terms of classic dissociation and in terms of the left shift into the instrumental brain and out of relationship. We look at the contracts we make not to feel anything. We bring our resonance skills to support exquisite gentleness in the face of immobilization, and track the journey from collapse to immobilization without fear.
Join Sarah for two weeks, on May 12 and 19, 2022, 10:30am-12:00pm Pacific Time. Part of an extended journey into Your Resonant Self Workbook, diving deep into chapter 7.
- This class meets via zoom
- Purchase includes an invitation to two live classes, and event access to download the recording and any materials.
- Part of The Your Resonant Self Extended Journey: A Yearlong Journey of Resonance and Unconscious Contracts
Join Sarah for this two-week deep dive into chapter 7 of Your Resonant Self Workbook, part of The Your Resonant Self Extended Journey: A Yearlong Journey of Resonance and Unconscious Contracts
These two sessions meet on May 12 and 19, 2022, from 10:30am – 12:00pm Pacific Time
convert to your time zone here
Online via Zoom. Sessions will be recorded for viewing in different time zones and for review, and for sale after the series is over.
Each class will include lectures, Q&A, discussion of exercises, demos, and personal explorations of the abilities and growth that make our brains good and comfortable places to be.
Purchase of this class does not include the purchase of the Your Resonant Self Workbook. Please purchase the book separately.
- These sessions are recorded for those in all timezones
- This work is not therapy and is not a substitute for therapy. If you have a sense that you would be destabilized by yourself or others speaking about difficult events, then this course may not be for you. While we hope that the processes and information that we share can be of use in your journey, we do not have the resources to support extreme psychological difficulties.
- These events are part of a full year-long chapter-by-chapter exploration of Your Resonant Self Workbook
Sarah Peyton, Certified Trainer of Nonviolent Communication and neuroscience educator, integrates brain science and the use of resonant language to heal personal and collective trauma with exquisite gentleness.
Sarah is a sought-after expert who brings neuroscience expertise together with depth work, self-compassion, and the transformative potential of language. She works with audiences internationally to create a compassionate understanding of the effects of relational trauma on the brain, and teaches people how words change and heal us.
Sarah teaches and lectures internationally and is the author of three books: Your Resonant Self: Guided Meditations and Exercises to Engage Your Brain’s Capacity for Healing, the companion Your Resonant Self Workbook: From Self-sabotage to Self-care, and Affirmations for Turbulent Times: Resonant Words to Soothe Body and Mind.