- This event has passed.
Tarot Representations in Constellations: Fate and Destiny in Divination
July 13, 2022 @ 3:00 pm - July 17, 2022 @ 3:00 pm PDTCost: $800
About the Event
One of the important aspects of constellation work is an understanding of various archetypes and their power in clients’ lives. Tarot cards, with images and archetypes dating from as early as the 1400’s, are a rich source of archetypal energy. In this masterclass session, we will be drawing cards to be represented in constellations for clients in response to clients’ questions, in an exploration of archetypes, fate, destiny and divination within constellation work.
Constellations are a way of unwinding and unraveling the frozen strands of trauma and buried nervous-system vows from our essential beings, so that we can flourish, live, and contribute our gifts with ease.
This is part 3 of a 3-part constellation masterclass series. This year’s masterclass series will explore themes of fate and destiny, integrating astrology and tarot with constellation work. Join Sarah Peyton for this exploration of what neuroscience and constellations can do for us.
You are welcome to register for any of the three individual events in the 3-part series, however, registering for the full 3-Part Immersion might be a good fit if you’d like to learn to use constellations in your work or your life, as well as receive access to the bonus and savings.
The course will meet via online (zoom video conference). Recordings will be made available.
The schedule will be as follows (All times are in the Pacific Time zone. To convert to your time, please click here)
- July 13: Wednesday, 3pm-6pm
- July 14: Thursday, 1pm-3pm
- July 15: Friday, 9am-12pm, 1pm-3pm
- July 16: Saturday, 9am-12pm, 1pm-3pm
- July 17: Sunday, 9am-12pm, 1pm-3pm
What to Expect:
Each day we alternate between short lectures on neuroscience and constellation concepts with mini-constellations to explore and practice the concepts, and then we do large group constellations. If you’re a visual learner you can imagine small islands of didactic learning, surrounded by slightly larger islands of small-group learning, and then interspersed with large, full-group constellations. Small group work will be done in small groups or dyads via breakout groups on zoom.
The large group constellations are alternately run by Sarah and by student constellators (participants in the masterclass series) with Sarah’s support. Both being a facilitator and being a seeker happen by lottery, with weight given to the number of sessions attended, thus not all participants will have a chance to be a seeker or a facilitator.
Over this 5-day immersion week participants will:
- Explore the appearance of archetypes in the Tarot, in fate and in constellations
- Take away a sense of the guidance that archetypes offer to the brain and constellations
- Expand their use of unconscious contracts in relationship to archetypal energies and life’s synergies in constellations
Early bird rate $700 if paid by June 13, 2022
Regular price $800 if paid by July 13, 2022
- In order to secure the early-bird rates, you must register and pay by the dates above.
- Your tuition payment is non-refundable and transferrable.
- This work is not therapy and is not a substitute for therapy. If you have a sense that you would be destabilized by yourself or others speaking about difficult events, then this course may not be for you. While we hope that the processes and information that we share can be of use in your journey, we do not have the resources to support extreme psychological difficulties.
How to Register
Sarah Peyton, Certified Trainer of Nonviolent Communication and neuroscience educator, integrates brain science and the use of resonant language to heal personal and collective trauma with exquisite gentleness.
Sarah is a sought-after expert who brings neuroscience expertise together with depth work, self-compassion, and the transformative potential of language. She works with audiences internationally to create a compassionate understanding of the effects of relational trauma on the brain, and teaches people how words change and heal us.
Sarah teaches and lectures internationally and is the author of four books on relational neuroscience and self-compassion: Your Resonant Self: Guided Meditations and Exercises to Engage Your Brain’s Capacity for Healing, the companion Your Resonant Self Workbook: From Self-sabotage to Self-care, and Affirmations for Turbulent Times: Resonant Words to Soothe Body and Mind, and The Antiracist Heart: A Self-Compassion and Activism Handbook, co-authored alongside Roxy Manning, PhD.