- This event has passed.
Juicy Relational Skills for Intimacy Part 1: Intimacy and Reactivity
April 16, 2021 @ 5:00 pm - April 18, 2021 @ 3:00 pm PDTCost: $550
About the Event
What causes us to react to others and how long does it take for our bodies to calm? Learn the role implicit memory plays in reactivity, and how we can use empathy and resonance skills to transform reactivity into calm and connection.
This event is part 1 of a 3-part series exploring resonance and relationships,how we can use the foundational concepts of Sarah’s book, Your Resonant Self, to transform relationships with those we are closest to. This event is available as a 2-for-1 enrollment (purchase one registration and you’ll be able to invite another person for free!)
You are welcome to register for any of the three individual events in the 3-part series, however registering for the full 3-Part Immersion might be a good fit if you’d like to access the content bonuses and group coaching/process-work sessions.
The course will meet via online (zoom video conference). Recordings will be made available.
The schedule will be as follows (All times are in the Pacific Time zone. To convert to your time, please click here)
- April 16: Friday 5-8pm
- April 17: Saturday 9-12pm, 1-3pm
- April 18: Sunday 9-12pm, 1-3pm
What to Expect:
Each day we alternate between short lectures on neuroscience concepts, followed by experiential exercises to explore and practice the concepts.
The experiential components of this series will feature Constellation work: constellations are a participatory, body-centered exploration of how trauma can live in individuals AND entire family and community systems and how to untangle it. Through Constellations, we are given a 3D map to help unwind and unravel the frozen strands of past pain and buried nervous-system vows from our essential beings so that we can flourish, live, and contribute our gifts with ease!
This 3-day immersion weekend will cover the following topics via lectures interspersed with experiential exercises:
- Resonant language
- Reassurance vs Resonance
- An introduction to trauma
- Trauma and retraumatization in relationships
- A simple time travel for friends and couples
- Blame 101: Transforming blame into mourning
- Unconscious Contracts
- Acknowledging infidelity, heartbreak and disappointment
$550 – 2 for 1 promotion if you sign up with someone else.
- In order to secure the early-bird rates, you must register and pay by the dates above.
- Your tuition payment is non-refundable and transferrable.
- This work is not therapy and is not a substitute for therapy. If you have a sense that you would be destabilized by others speaking about difficult events or hearing other’s difficulties in relationship, it would be better not to register for this program.
- Some partial scholarships may be available after April 1, please write to Sarah to inquire.
- The deadline to join is 1 day before the immersion weekend begins (April 15, 2021)
- The individual events that make up this series are available to purchase as stand-alone experiences, but signing up for the series allows you a much less expensive per-workshop rate, and includes bonuses and group constellation sessions worth almost $2000!
How to Register
If you have questions or need help deciding whether this event is right for you, please email firstname.lastname@example.org