The course will meet via online (zoom video conference). Recordings will be made available.
The schedule will be as follows (All times are in the Pacific Time zone. To convert to your time, please click here)
- April 16: Friday 5-8pm
- April 17: Saturday 9-12pm, 1-3pm
- April 18: Sunday 9-12pm, 1-3pm
What to Expect:
Each day we alternate between short lectures on neuroscience concepts, followed by experiential exercises to explore and practice the concepts.
The experiential components of this series will feature Constellation work: constellations are a participatory, body-centered exploration of how trauma can live in individuals AND entire family and community systems and how to untangle it. Through Constellations, we are given a 3D map to help unwind and unravel the frozen strands of past pain and buried nervous-system vows from our essential beings so that we can flourish, live, and contribute our gifts with ease!
This 3-day immersion weekend will cover the following topics via lectures interspersed with experiential exercises:
- Resonant language
- Reassurance vs Resonance
- An introduction to trauma
- Trauma and retraumatization in relationships
- A simple time travel for friends and couples
- Blame 101: Transforming blame into mourning
- Unconscious Contracts
- Acknowledging infidelity, heartbreak and disappointment