- This event has passed.
Exploring Shame with Exquisite Gentleness
April 13, 2021 @ 2:00 pm - July 6, 2021 @ 3:30 pm PDTCost: $399
About the Event
Join Sarah Peyton for a 10 week series on shame. A very gentle and warm offering that will include time travels and unconscious contract work, and will move through an exploration of the 10 ways that shame can happen for us humans.
The course will meet via zoom. Recordings will be made available.
The schedule will be as follows (All times are in the Pacific Time zone. To convert to your time, please click here):
Tuesdays 2:00pm - 3:25pm
- April 13
- April 20
- April 27
- May 4
- May 11
- May 25
- June 1
- June 8
- June 15
- June 29
- July 6 (additional course date added)
What To Expect:
In these 85 minute sessions, participants will:
- Learn the 10 ways that shame can happen
- Understand the seeds of alarmed aloneness in every shame experience
- Time travel to our shamed selves so that they aren’t alone anymore
- Take away the unconscious contract work to resolve future shame experiences
There will be one demo depth process per week, and the receiver will be chosen by lottery. Not everyone will have a chance to receive.
The classes will be recorded for participants in many time zones – the only recording access will be for those actually enrolled in this class.
Who is This Event For?
Students from beginners to advanced interested in cultivating gentleness for self and others. Anyone who has struggled with the experience of shame, or those who work with people who struggle. All welcome.
- Your tuition payment is non-refundable and transferable.
- This work is not therapy and is not a substitute for therapy. If you have a sense that you would be destabilized by others speaking about difficult events, it would be better not to register for this program.