This teleseminar follows the progression of our journey through forgiveness. We look at how what we know about the brain and interpersonal neurobiology plays a role in keeping us trapped in the ever-present past, or letting us move forward toward meaning-making. What happens when we slow the ever-present past down and add empathy and a connection to the body? Lively, interactive presentation with visuals.
This recording with visuals covers:
- What is Forgiveness?
- Brief review of the brain
- The neurobiology of anger
- The ever-present past
- A proposed forgiveness progression
- What happens when we add empathy?
- Finding balance and meaning
- Questions and time for integration