Siblings and Sibling Rivalry: Making Family Easier
There is no one who has the potential to know our lives the way our siblings do. But why is it that sometimes our siblings have entirely different stories about our parents and family life? Why is that some sibling relationships are supportive and others impossible? Join Sarah Peyton for a 90-minute dive into the science of family connection.
This is primarily a learning and neuroscience content webinar, including a small number of actionable insights and healing process work. If you are seeking healing and resonance practice opportunities, please see Sarah’s upcoming courses here
Just in time to give us resilience for the holidays! What is the relational neuroscience of sibling relationships? How can research into birth order and the ways that siblings support, change and hurt each other bring us more peace and ease in our families?
Join Sarah Peyton for a 90-minute dive into the science of family connection.
- This is an online zoom webinar that runs for 90-minutes with an optional 30 min Q&A.
- Purchase includes invitation to the live webinar and post-webinar access to access the recording + slides. The slides include research citations where relevant.
- This webinar is the November meeting of Sarah’s 2023 Neuroscience and Resonance monthly series.
- We are delighted to offer 1.5 CEU hours for psychologists and social workers for this course ($12 additional fee).
- Chicago Counseling Associates has been approved by the Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation to sponsor continuing education for social workers and psychologists. CCA maintains responsibility for this program and its content. Live attendance is required to receive CEUs.