Scam-Proofing our Brains
In the digital age, scammers and scams have proliferated. What is happening in the brain when faced with a plea for money, the threat of blackmail, a false sale, or other scams? Join Sarah for this 90 minute exploration into relational neuroscience and the gifts resonance have to offer.
This is primarily a learning and neuroscience content webinar, including a small number of actionable insights and healing process work. If you are seeking healing and resonance practice opportunities, please see Sarah’s upcoming courses here
Why are human brains so vulnerable to scams? What do scammers know that helps them to take our money and our time? Spend 90 minutes with Sarah Peyton investigating what we know and don’t know about cheats, scams and fakes, and discover self-resonance for the times when we are taken in.
- This is an online zoom webinar that runs for 90-minutes with an optional 30 min Q&A.
- Purchase includes invitation to the live webinar and post-webinar access to access the recording + slides. The slides include research citations where relevant.
- This webinar is the June meeting of Sarah’s 2023 Neuroscience and Resonance monthly series.
- We are delighted to offer 1.5 CEU hours for psychologists and social workers for this course ($12 additional fee).
- Chicago Counseling Associates has been approved by the Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation to sponsor continuing education for social workers and psychologists. CCA maintains responsibility for this program and its content. Live attendance is required to receive CEUs.