The course will meet via zoom. Recordings will be made available to those who are registered for the live program.
The schedule will be as follows (All times are in the Pacific Time zone. To convert to your time, please click here):
Tuesdays from 5:30-6:55pm Pacific time
- January 31st
- February 7th
- February 14th (taught by Jaya Manske)
- February 21st
- February 28th
- March 7th (taught by Jaya Manske)
- March 14th
- March 21st
What To Expect:
In this class series, participants will learn and practice moving into resonance by referencing, practicing and wondering about:
- Attunement and the movement into resonance
- Body sensations
- Feelings and needs
- Fresh metaphor
- Impossible dream guesses
- Poetry and the poetic visual
- Acknowledging what is
- I-You language
This class will be taught primarily by Sarah Peyton with Jaya Manske supporting the course. Two of the sessions will be led by Jaya Manske (February 14th and March 7th). Classes will include lecture and breakout sessions to practice resonance skills and build familiarity and confidence.
The classes will be recorded for participants in many time zones, however not available for sale past this series
Who is This Course For?
Students, from beginners to advanced, interested in building their skills for resonant language and expanding their capacity to be with themselves and others. Come and build and strengthen the pathways to make your brain a kinder place to live and to increase connection and mutuality with your family, friends, co-workers and community. All welcome.
This course is offered with an option for sliding-scale tuition. Please choose the rate that works based on your income:
$400 – Support those with fewer resources to attend
$350 – Support trainers’ sustainability
$320 – Requested standard contribution
$260 – Discounted rate
$200 – Scholarship rate
Need additional financial assistance? We will know if additional partial scholarships are available for those with circumstances that require it on January 17, 2023. Write to firstname.lastname@example.org on or after January 17, 2023 to inquire.
We are delighted to offer 11 CEU hours for psychologists and social workers for this course ($20 additional fee). Chicago Counseling Associates has been approved by the Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation to sponsor continuing education for social workers and psychologists. CCA maintains responsibility for this program and its content. Live attendance is required to receive CEUs.
- In order to secure the early-bird rates, you must register and pay by the dates above
- Your tuition payment is non-refundable and transferable.
- Some additional partial scholarships may be available after January 17, 2023
- This course will be recorded for those who want to learn asynchronously for some or all sessions, but recordings will only be available for those enrolled in this online series
- This work is not therapy and is not a substitute for therapy. If you have a sense that you would be destabilized by yourself or others speaking about difficult events, then this course may not be for you. While we hope that the processes and information that we share can be of use in your journey, we do not have the resources to support extreme psychological difficulties.