Parenting with Resonance: Holding On & Letting Go
Our relationship with our child(ren) is one of the most important and often times the most difficult. How can resonance make navigating parenting easier? Join Sarah Peyton for this 90 minute exploration.
This is primarily a learning and neuroscience content webinar, including a small number of actionable insights and healing process work. If you are seeking healing and resonance practice opportunities, please see Sarah’s upcoming courses here
Do you ever struggle to feel connected with your child? Do you long for your family to experience warmth and the desire to contribute to one another? Do you watch other families and wonder why your own family doesn’t look like them? Do you sometimes feel confused about when to hold on, and when to let go?
Parenting is the hardest relationship of all, but it can be made easier with resonance. Join Sarah Peyton for a 90-minute exploration of what resonance can do to make families better.
- This is an online zoom webinar that runs for 90-minutes with an optional 30 min Q&A.
- Purchase includes invitation to the live webinar and post-webinar access to access the recording + slides. The slides include research citations where relevant.
- This webinar is the May meeting of Sarah’s 2023 Neuroscience and Resonance monthly series.
- We are delighted to offer 1.5 CEU hours for psychologists and social workers for this course ($12 additional fee).
- Chicago Counseling Associates has been approved by the Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation to sponsor continuing education for social workers and psychologists. CCA maintains responsibility for this program and its content. Live attendance is required to receive CEUs.