The course will meet online via zoom.
Sessions are recorded for those in multiple time zones.
What To Expect:
In the upcoming 4-month period, there will be 12 classes, 1 class per month from each of the teachers, at various time slots to provide possibilities for folks from many parts of the world.
- Sarah’s sessions in this trimester will focus on attachment and NVC. Participants will:
- Identify the 4 styles of attachment
- Discover some of their own attachment patterns
- Explore how attachment styles show up in offering empathy, teaching and for everyone as students
- Experience the differences between avoidant, anxious and secure attachment
- In Peggy’s sessions, participants are invited to bring their questions and curiosities about how to teach NVC skills and concepts. Peggy will use her 5 decades of teaching experience to help participants explore how they can build interactive and effective learning experiences to support everyone. We will weave resonance into all we do.
- Lori’s sessions will provide opportunities to explore challenging situations that arise as a trainer and facilitator through the lens of NVC and Resonant Language. Participants will have opportunities to cultivate tools and awareness to support movement outside of familiar and stuck patterns and honor their own timing, inner knowing, and gain increased confidence and grounding in their own sense of making sense.
The schedule will be as follows: each session is 55 minutes
(All times are in the Pacific Time zone. To convert to your timezone, please click the times below)
Monday, May 8, 3:30pm (session led by Sarah Peyton)
Monday, May 15, 10am (session led by Lori Delaney)
Wednesday, May 24, 8am (session led by Peggy Smith)
Wednesday, June 7, 11am (session led by Peggy Smith)
Monday, June 12, 10am (session led by Lori Delaney)
Tuesday, June 20 8am (session led by Sarah Peyton)
Monday, July 10 3:30pm (session led by Sarah Peyton)
Monday, July 17, 10am (session led by Lori Delaney)
Wednesday, July 19, 8am (session led by Peggy Smith)
Monday, August 7, 10 am (session led by Lori Delaney)
Tuesday, August 15, 8am (session led by Sarah Peyton)
Monday, August 21, 8am (session led by Peggy Smith)
All sessions are recorded for participants in multiple time zones
We would love to know about the work you’re doing in the world teaching neuroscience, NVC and/or empathy. Please let us know about your community practice group or other teaching, whether you’re working toward NVC certification (please let us know who your assessor is), or if you’re already a certified trainer. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know a bit about you prior to signing up.
Who is This Series For?
- NVC Certification Candidates who are interested in support on their journey toward certification
- Community Teachers
- NVC Certified Trainers
This course is set up so that participants can pay what they can:
12 sessions total – 4 with Sarah Peyton, 4 with Peggy Smith, 4 with Lori Delaney
Please choose a variation that considers your financial resources as well as the contribution you would like to offer to the trainers. If you do not see the amount you would like to contribute listed, please email us and let us know what amount you’d like to offer and we can arrange an alternative way to pay.
- Your tuition payment is non-refundable and transferable.
- If you register after the start date, you will receive recordings of previous sessions in the series that were recorded.