I Need Control! What Does This Mean for My Brain?
How does control (both having it and the experience of being controlled) impact us?
Join Sarah for a 90-minute webinar about the relational neuroscience of control, and learn how to leverage this understanding to make our lives better.
This is primarily a learning and neuroscience content webinar, including a small number of actionable insights and healing process work. If you are seeking healing and resonance practice opportunities, please see Sarah’s upcoming courses here
What do people mean when they talk about control? How does control (both having it and the experience of being controlled) impact us? What does it do to our brains?
Why do we so often experience being out of control, and what are the different ways that we live through and with that? What would it mean for the locus of control to be centered in us, in our own bodies and in our own brains? And how would we make that happen?
In this 90-minute webinar with Sarah Peyton we will explore the relational neuroscience of control and how to leverage this understanding to make our lives better.
- This is an online zoom webinar that runs for 90-minutes with an optional 30 min Q&A.
- Purchase includes invitation to the live webinar and post-webinar access to access the recording + slides. The slides include research citations where relevant.
- This webinar is the August meeting of Sarah’s 2024 Neuroscience and Resonance monthly series
- We are delighted to offer 1.5 CEU hours for psychologists and social workers for this course ($12 additional fee). Details here.
- Live attendance is required to receive CEUs.