Your Resonant Self Workbook: Chapter 4 – Healing Shame
January 27 @ 10:30 am - February 10 @ 12:00 pm PSTCost: $70
About the Event
These two classes introduce Beatrice Beebe’s work in detail, integrating it with Jaak Panksepp’s Circuits of Emotion and Motivation, which help us understand the nervous system’s drop into shame when we inadvertently break a contract. We learn about some of the most common contracts people make with themselves to prevent shame and disappointment from ever happening again. We discover the use of the imaginary situation as an approach for discovering broken contracts, and further our resonance practice with metaphors.
Join Sarah for two weeks, on January 27 and February 10, 2022, 10:30am-12:00pm Pacific Time. Part of an extended journey into Your Resonant Self Workbook, diving deep into chapter 4.
- This class meets via zoom
- Purchase includes an invitation to two live classes, and event access to download the recording and any materials.
- Part of The Your Resonant Self Extended Journey: A Yearlong Journey of Resonance and Unconscious Contracts
Join Sarah for this two-week deep dive into chapter 4 of Your Resonant Self Workbook, part of The Your Resonant Self Extended Journey: A Yearlong Journey of Resonance and Unconscious Contracts
These two sessions meet on January 27 and February 10, 2022 from 10:30am – 12:00pm Pacific Time
convert to your time zone here
Online via Zoom. Sessions will be recorded for viewing in different time zones and for review, and for sale after the series is over.
Each class will include lectures, Q&A, discussion of exercises, demos, and personal explorations of the abilities and growth that make our brains good and comfortable places to be.
Purchase of this class does not include the purchase of the Your Resonant Self Workbook. Please purchase the book separately.
- These sessions are recorded for those in all timezones
- This work is not therapy and is not a substitute for therapy. If you have a sense that you would be destabilized by others speaking about difficult events or hearing other’s difficulties, it would be better not to register for this program.
- These events are part of a full year-long chapter-by-chapter exploration of Your Resonant Self Workbook
Sarah Peyton, Certified Trainer of Nonviolent Communication and neuroscience educator, integrates brain science and the use of resonant language to heal personal and collective trauma with exquisite gentleness.
Sarah is a sought-after expert who brings neuroscience expertise together with depth work, self-compassion, and the transformative potential of language. She works with audiences internationally to create a compassionate understanding of the effects of relational trauma on the brain, and teaches people how words change and heal us.
Sarah teaches and lectures internationally and is the author of three books: Your Resonant Self: Guided Meditations and Exercises to Engage Your Brain’s Capacity for Healing, the companion Your Resonant Self Workbook: From Self-sabotage to Self-care, and Affirmations for Turbulent Times: Resonant Words to Soothe Body and Mind.